[BY DESIGN] [S] Child/Teen ignoring in Grand Meal and other traditions

by PansekshuElle

Original Post

Re: [UNSURE] [S] Child/Teen ignoring in Grand Meal and other traditions

★ Guide

I don't think this is a bug. It's by design that children and toddlers ignore most traditions because of their age. It's always been like that in my game. 

Message 11 of 16 (549 Views)

★★★ Guide

@crinrict

That's been happening for as long as I remember, I think. I remember a toddler ignoring the tradition when I first got Seasons.

Message 12 of 16 (544 Views)

Hero
Thanks guys for confirming.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 16 (535 Views)

★★★ Guide

I will definitely be making a feedback forum post about this over at the Sims Forums. Anyone who feels like contributing to this discussion, keep an eye out for it!

Message 14 of 16 (519 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

I can verify that what @crinrict and the SimsVIP guide says is correct, this issue is by design and always has been. I double checked with SimGuruGeorge, the producer that was in charge of this feature. As to WHY it's by design? I don't know. But I encourage you to post your concerns on the Feedback forum (https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-feedback), as this is a location our designers and producers often peruse. Standard smile

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 15 of 16 (491 Views)

★★★ Guide

Thanks for checking. It's just weird.

Message 16 of 16 (461 Views)