Re: Plan outfit on a dresser sends wrong sim to CAS screen

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] Plan outfit on a dresser sends wrong sim to CAS screen

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

When sending a sim to a dresser to "plan outfit" and then while they are on the way selecting another sim and clicking an object such as a bed but not clicking the options for sleep, nap etc,  the currently selected sim gets send to CAS to change their outfit instead of the sim who went to the dresser. I experimented with different sims/objects/dressers/saves/households and it was reproducible every time.

Message 1 of 3 (286 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

In the bottom left hand of the CAS screen, is there an option to choose between family members? There should be icons of each sim in your household, if you click one of them, you can change their outfit/hair/etc as well. Or you should be able to at least... I love this feature, so handy to be able to edit all your sims at once Standard smile

If this isn't your problem, then sorry, I've no idea?

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (300 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

In the bottom left hand of the CAS screen, is there an option to choose between family members? There should be icons of each sim in your household, if you click one of them, you can change their outfit/hair/etc as well. Or you should be able to at least... I love this feature, so handy to be able to edit all your sims at once Standard smile

If this isn't your problem, then sorry, I've no idea?

Message 2 of 3 (301 Views)

Hero

Tagging @SparkNuts00 to see the solution provided above.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (265 Views)