[BY DESIGN] [OR] Electricity glitch for non payment of sim bills

by GoddessKarma

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] [OR] Electricity glitch for non payment of sim bills

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

After the power was cut off for non payment of bill I decided I would use my portable lights from camping instead of paying them, however they do no turn on and it says that "Power has been shut off, pay your bills" this seems to be some error because these are the same portable lights I used when camping with my family, why would they not work? They are PORTABLE light this seems to be some sort of oversight but it needs to be fixed because they are PORTABLE LIGHTS. They should still work in the game just as they worked when I was as sleeping outside the hermit's place in the woods in my tent!

Message 1 of 3 (826 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Paying your bills in Sims 4

Community Manager (retired)

They are, ultimately, part of the lighting system. This is by design.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (880 Views)

All Replies

Hero

I'll add that but you might wanna consider changing your title a bit to reflect the issue better :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (822 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

They are, ultimately, part of the lighting system. This is by design.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 3 of 3 (881 Views)