Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] Not all sizes available for certain meals

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Eat Lobster Roll and Popcorn Shrimp from stall in Brindleton Bay to learn it. Then try to cook it at home.
What happens when the bug occurs? I don't get the selection for Single Serving, Family Size, and Party Size as I usually get when cooking.
What do you expect to see? Getting Single Serving, Family Size, and Party Size as selection when I try to cook the recipe at home.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

This happened from the very beginning, meaning since Cats & Dogs was released.

In addition to that Pan De Muerto only has Single Serving and Party Size. Family Size is missing for that dish.

Message 1 of 3 (577 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [TO ADD] Can't cook Lobster Roll and Popcorn Shrimp in Family and Party Size

EA Sims Team

@lady8jane @crinrict

This is indeed by design.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (537 Views)

All Replies

Re: [TO ADD] Can't cook Lobster Roll and Popcorn Shrimp in Family and Party Size

[ Edited ]
Hero

Going to put this on the unsure list as this might be by design.

Also made the title a bit more generic

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (516 Views)

EA Sims Team

@lady8jane @crinrict

This is indeed by design.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 3 of 3 (538 Views)