Re: My Sims No Longer Have "Wants"

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 - Whims bug

★★★★ Novice

Whims were automatically disabled in a recent update. Go Options Menu > Gameplay. "Show Whims" should be the third box you can tick on the right.

Message 11 of 18 (683 Views)

Re: Sims 4 - Whims bug

Hero

Hi @YataAmeyu

I merged your post with existing thread.

I see that @unmeihana was already able to help you. Thanks for that

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 18 (655 Views)

Re: My sims have no whims whatsoever

★★★ Newbie

Thanks it help an lot got the whims back

Message 13 of 18 (643 Views)

★★★ Guide

They really should be enabled by default... After running with the whims on for years with no option to disable them, disabling the whims by default out of nowhere makes the game appear broken, which people will then spend time trying to "fix". 

Message 14 of 18 (611 Views)

★ Pro
Yes I agree with you, I have a few family's placed on hiatuses since city living, due to the baby and social worker bug. I had accepted there whims to try for new baby and been waiting for it to finally be fixed. Yes they no longer have there whims but since seasons even my new family's, have had the same baby will be taken message, due to neglect just after mother has fed them. For me at least it seems to be one of the bugs, that will never go away.
Message 15 of 18 (587 Views)

Hero

HI guys.

As this is by design, I encourage you to post your feedback in the officials in the feedback section or the game info at AHQ.

It's not a bug, even if it would be better the other way round.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 18 (566 Views)

My Sims No Longer Have "Wants"

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all the expansion packs, all of the game packs and some stuff packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? in my game
What happens when the bug occurs? My sims no longer have wants. This happened after the most recent game update/patch.
What do you expect to see? I'd like to know if the wants were removed or if its just my game
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After downloading the most recent update/patch, I noticed my sims no longer have wants.

After downloading the most recent update/patch, I noticed my sims no longer have wants. I don't know if they were just removed from the game or if its bug in my game.

Message 17 of 18 (546 Views)

Re: My Sims No Longer Have "Wants"

Hero

Hi @heyitskp 

I merged your post with exiting thread.

This is not a bug. They are turned off by default now but you can re-enable them in your game options.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 18 (532 Views)