Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] Loading Screen when exporing Jungle

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Explore the jungle
What happens when the bug occurs? I am getting loading screens when traveling through the gates to a new area of the jungle.
What do you expect to see? I am getting loading screens when traveling through the gates to a new area of the jungle.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I do have mods. But when I first download new EA content I play without mods to begin with, and it was happening without mods or cc in my game.

Message 1 of 2 (224 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Loading Screen when exporing Jungle

[ Edited ]
Hero

That's not a bug. That's how it's supposed to work. I get them too. Some of them have them, others don't. Depends where you're travelin. 

What makes you think there shouldn't be any ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (223 Views)

All Replies

Re: Loading Screen when exporing Jungle

[ Edited ]
Hero

That's not a bug. That's how it's supposed to work. I get them too. Some of them have them, others don't. Depends where you're travelin. 

What makes you think there shouldn't be any ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (224 Views)