Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] [JTB] Needs change on travelling within Bantuu

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Dansk
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco Lifestyle, Discover University, Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get together, Get to Work, Journey to Batuu, Realm of Magic, Strangerville, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood,Vampires, Dine out, Spa Day, Outdoor Retreat, Knifty Knitting, Tiny Living, Moschino, My first pet, Laundry Day, Toddlers, Fitness, Bowling Night, Vintage Glamour, Backyard, Kids room, Romantic Garden, Movie Hangout, Cool Kitchen, Perfect Patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You can make a sim travel from fx. the first order area to the black spire.
What happens when the bug occurs? It's really not a big deal but i've noticed that if my sim (in batuu) travels from the first orders area to the black spire (or the other way around), and they have a need that have the like orange-red bar, there needs will go a little up so they are yellow. Anyways a nice game, have a nice day Standard smile
What do you expect to see? Um this is not a need but i would kind of hope that there needs would stay the same way when they left an area in Batuu.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

It's really not a big deal but i've noticed that if my sim (in batuu) travels from the first orders area to the black spire (or the other way around), and they have a need that have the like orange-red bar, there needs will go a little up so they are yellow. Sorry if i'm interrupting with those small problems, i mean it's not like it's ruined the game, but anyways i hope you have a nice day.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted title to reflect issue

Message 1 of 3 (496 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [JTB] Needs change on travelling within Bantuu

Community Manager (retired)

I can confirm this is by design, one of the new aspirations increases needs when travelling through Batuu (I think the aspiration's tooltip mentions this).

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (407 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide
@RBLamberth From the videos and forum posts I have read, that is by design. Your needs improve upon travel in Bantuu.
Message 2 of 3 (429 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

I can confirm this is by design, one of the new aspirations increases needs when travelling through Batuu (I think the aspiration's tooltip mentions this).

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 3 of 3 (408 Views)