Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] [GTW] "Nude" mannequins in unloaded shops

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place mannequins with outfits and poses near the window of your shop.
What happens when the bug occurs? When you walk by your unloaded shop on the sidewalk and look through the windows, the mannequins are nude and show no poses. All other goods for sale are shown correctly.
What do you expect to see? The mannequins with their outfits.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This is only a small issue (and probably by design) but nevertheless annoying because it ruins the decorative effect of your shop's window front in the city.

Message 1 of 3 (368 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "Nude" mannequins in unloaded shops

EA Staff

Hi @alanmichael1

This is actually by design. Mannequins should appear in their default state when viewed from another lot. 

We appreciate the feedback though!. 

Thank you for your report.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (367 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Yeah, it's probably by design. I would suggest to post in one of the feedback forums for now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (350 Views)

EA Staff

Hi @alanmichael1

This is actually by design. Mannequins should appear in their default state when viewed from another lot. 

We appreciate the feedback though!. 

Thank you for your report.

Message 3 of 3 (368 Views)