Re: Retail Employees Not Retaining Assigned Task

by SheriGR

Original Post

Highlighted

Champion

That sounds like what I have noticed, but the issue that I was referring to was a day when I noticed two to three times each that the employees were slacking (they had been working much better on other shifts), and they had no assigned task though I had given them one when I would check them. I was having the game checked for a 'frozen items' issue, so I thought perhaps this could be checked on since I had shared the game. Anyway, not a huge deal. If they are going to be this poor at doing their tasks I will probably fire them all and just use my sims. I may try a few more shifts and see if it improves. Thank you. Sorry I bothered you with a non-issue!

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 11 of 14 (383 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@crinrict ... Thank you for all of your help and time. Sorry to bug you with something that was a non-issue.

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 12 of 14 (383 Views)

Hero
That's fine. No need for apologies. Sometimes it's unsure if something is a bug or by design and it's good to find out.

And if someone is as courteous and nice about everything like you are, it's never a problem :D No need for apologies.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 14 (376 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can you help me? I had just assign a task for my employee and right after it got resetted again and the employee is doing nothing. I thought they were slacking but the option is off and said that employee has not been slacking. I did the interaction multiple times but none of it got through, is this a bug? 

Message 14 of 14 (250 Views)