Re: [UNSURE] [GTW] Retail Employees Available For Hire Are Always The Same

by Sid1701d9

Original Post

★ Guide
@Sid1701d9 "Also don't worry about seeing active household sims in the retail list as they are there because they are employed in the part-time retail job and because of that they qualify for being picked first as another households retail business. You won't find retail employees from your own household in the pool."
That's exactly what I intended to do, to have a playable sim from another household to work in my sim's business, but she was never in the list of candidates. Only the same 3 NPC sims appear in the list.
Message 11 of 13 (183 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide
@DolphinSSA The part time thing is different from the full time stuff, but they have to be unemployed to show up in the list. If they are employed they won't show up for the get to work retail stuff which is full time retail.
Message 12 of 13 (162 Views)

Hero

I just checked my game and as said, don't know about played households but I def have other housed Sims show up.

At least two of the ones shown in the attached pic are housed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 13 (139 Views)