Re: GTW: The nurse stands in a room for hours on end and doesn't do anything.

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] [GTW] Nurse stands in room for hours on end and doesn't do anything

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

In GTW Nurses stand in the room and do not participate. Also there is only ever one nurse. 

Message 1 of 11 (3,169 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

It's not. They're basically just chat with patients from time to time but they don't help you out.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 11 (3,241 Views)

All Replies

Hero

What level is your doctor at ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 11 (3,143 Views)

★★★ Pro
I am not sure of this is a bug but I have been experiencing this in my game since I bought it.
Message 3 of 11 (3,096 Views)

Hero

It's not. They're basically just chat with patients from time to time but they don't help you out.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 11 (3,242 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Mine does the same nurse will stand by one patient and talk the whole shift, does not treat or help with anything in the Hospital. Not sure if she really works here. I am bout ready to kick her butt so she will work but afraid I will lose the fight.

Message 5 of 11 (3,071 Views)

Hero

They are not designed to help out.

They should clean messes and make beds but only if you get to a higher level

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 11 (3,054 Views)

★★★★ Novice
This has been a problem since day 1 of GTW and it is so annoying! Our Doctors no matter how high a rank they are can't get to the patient for the nurse being in the way! They latch on to one adult patient and stay the whole shift. The only patients we can work on are the children because the nurses won't do anything with them. The Nurse is of no need at all, From now on I think my Doctor will chew them out all the time for poor work performance. Please tell them to fix them or get rid of them completely, they are nothing but in the way.
Message 7 of 11 (2,709 Views)

Hero
This is by design though

Please post in the feedback forum at the officials if you want this changed or in game info here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 11 (2,699 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi, sorry if this post is too old, but are they really supposed to just stand there? My doctor is a pretty low level so maybe that has something to do with it, but I can't even treat some patients because there is a nurse in the way and I have to either not complete that task or use cheats to get the nurse out of the way, but I would rather not rely on cheats. Thanks!

Message 9 of 11 (2,556 Views)

★★★★ Guide

You can always make the patient move to a different bed or call the nurse out of the room.  They don't really help you until higher level once you really become a doctor this is a clinic and not a Hospital so they don't have to help you.

Message 10 of 11 (2,543 Views)