[BY DESIGN] [GTW] Daily tasks can't always be completed in Scientist Career

by Jan_831

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] [GTW] Daily tasks can't always be completed in Scientist Career

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Many times when work tasks come up that can not be completed.  You will be told to upgrade an item that has already been upgraded as much as it can be and you must mind control a tourist.  Tourists do not show up every day and many times there is only one of them.  Today I have three tasks that I can not complete.  Mind control three tourists and there are none and upgrade my satellite dish and wormhole generator and both have nothing to upgrade because it has already been done.  Since three items are there that I can not complete, I can not finish my work day doing all the assigned tasks because I can't get rid of the three that are there without completing at least one of them.  This will in turn hurt my work performance. 

Message 1 of 4 (5,850 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [GTW] Daily tasks can't always be completed in Scientist Career

[ Edited ]
Hero

Just as a workaround, did you try building another wormhole generator or satellite dish ?

Added

Also there's a similar one in the doctor career in lower levels where you need to greet a patient which is hard to do if you already know everyone.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (6,251 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

Just as a workaround, did you try building another wormhole generator or satellite dish ?

Added

Also there's a similar one in the doctor career in lower levels where you need to greet a patient which is hard to do if you already know everyone.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (6,252 Views)

★ Guide

I didn't try that, but I will thanks.  I am almost at the top of the Scientist Career and I am going to switch once I reach level 10.  My Sim is getting pregnant too much.  Two days after having one baby he is abducted and pregnant again.  I haven't had any more major glitches with the pregnancy, but the pregnancy lasts at least 5 days and it is getting annoying.  I do set the satellite dish to prevent abductions but more often than not I can not because it says it is busy contacting aliens.   I don't tell my Sim to do that so I am not sure why it is saying that, but when it says that you can't prevent abductions.

Message 3 of 4 (5,829 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

As stated above, build more devices to upgrade.

You can also mind control the same sim more than once.

Message 4 of 4 (5,827 Views)