[BY DESIGN] [GF] Post Updates interaction group disappears from Video Station

by Hroun_88

Original Post

Re: [TO ADD] [GF] "Post Updates" interaction group disappears from Vid

★★★★ Guide
For me it only comes back after a reload of the save/lot.
Message 11 of 18 (824 Views)

Hero
Thank you both

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 18 (806 Views)

★ Novice

Hroun_88 Sorry about that, once I read your post about saving/reloading and someone else's about leaving the current lot and returning home, I tried both and each time I save/load - leave current lot/return the post updates appears but again only allows me one option before vanishing. No CC or Mods installed FYI.  So the Sims team should be able to replicate the issue and hopefully find out what's causing it.

Message 13 of 18 (790 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GF] Post Updates interaction group disappears from Video Station

★ Novice

I confirm that i have this issue too and from what ive seen, nothing else helps except unloading and reloading the lot, be it travel or coming back from managing worlds etc.
meaning its not a cool down, its a bug where its either invisible or bugged out. i only realized this since i did it then immediately saved the game, went to the start screen and then back to the household and the button was back. not even selling the video station and buying it back helped.

hope this gets fixed soon

Message 14 of 18 (761 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GF] Post Updates interaction group disappears from Video Station

★★ Novice
This happens to me constantly. When I first bought the video editing station, it worked just fine and I could post updates every day. Then the station broke and so I bought a new one to replace it, and ever since then my "post updates" option is no longer there. The only way to get it back is to either travel, after which it seems to reset, or to go into sim or world edit mode and come back out, after which it also resets. But after one use, it disappears again. I don't want to have to constantly travel every time I want to use the stupid thing.
Message 15 of 18 (680 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INFO] [GF] Post Updates interaction group disappears from Video Stati

Hero
Is this still happening to anyone ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 18 (605 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INFO] [GF] Post Updates interaction group disappears from Video Stati

Champion
@crinrict yes, but I just assume it was the normal cooldown. My sims travel constantly though, so I don't know if that reset it. It's just available the next day when I needed it.

I haven't tested to see if it just returns on its own after a certain number of hours if I don't travel.
Message 17 of 18 (590 Views)

Hero
@simvasion Thanks for checking.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 18 (584 Views)