Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] [GF] Paparazzi Nude on Lots with "Clothing Optional" Trait

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Almost all of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Set a public lot to have the "Clothing Optional" trait and travel to the lot with a high-level celebrity sim.
What happens when the bug occurs? Paparazzi show up to photograph the celebrity sim in the nude.
What do you expect to see? I expect any sims who are currently at work to opt for clothing. Performing your job in the nude is generally unprofessional (save a handful of career opportunities that are not available in the Sims).
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The Clothing Optional lot trait is new with the Island Living patch.

See two photos below.

Message 1 of 7 (1,644 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Paparazzi Nude on Lots with "Clothing Optional" Trait

Community Manager (retired)

There was a point during the development of Island Living, where paparazzi weren't getting nude for the Clothing Optional lot trait. And a bug was filed and it was fixed. So yeah, it's definitely by design. 

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (1,598 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
@k3llybean I believe, it's intended. They're Paparazzi, after all. They sneak and they shoot... Nothing draws more attention that a fully-dressed man amidst nude/semi-nude people.
Message 2 of 7 (1,627 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

How come the masseuse is fully clothed, though?

Message 3 of 7 (1,608 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

There was a point during the development of Island Living, where paparazzi weren't getting nude for the Clothing Optional lot trait. And a bug was filed and it was fixed. So yeah, it's definitely by design. 

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 4 of 7 (1,599 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@SimGuruNick wrote:

...THE MORE YOU KNOW...

Thanks for the info. X-D

Message 5 of 7 (1,572 Views)

★★★ Newbie

where can i find a clothing optional trait? pls help...  i want to remove it.. thanks

Message 6 of 7 (1,481 Views)

Hero
@Crishea08 Should be a lot trait on the lot.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (1,475 Views)