Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] Fountain of Gluteus Maximus not listed under Fountains

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In build mode, navigate to Fountains, Fountain Decorations. Look for the Fountain of Gluteus Maximus.
What happens when the bug occurs? Other fountains appear in the category, but not the Fountain of Gluteus Maximus. It is actually categorized within the Outdoor Seating area.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the Fountain of Gluteus Maximus listed in with the other fountains in the game, even if it is also listed in Outdoor Seating, as its main function, at least from a visual perspective, is as a fountain.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. According to the OP in this thread: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/929057/missing-fountain-from-game#latest it went missing from the category after the Cats and Dogs EP came out, but I cannot confirm that myself.

No attachment.

Message 1 of 2 (421 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] Fountain of Gluteus Maximus not listed under Fountains

EA Sims Team

Hello @BryonyRae

I heard this was by design, as the Fountain sort was intended only for fountains placeable in water.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (411 Views)

All Replies

Re: [OPEN] Fountain of Gluteus Maximus not listed under Fountains

EA Sims Team

Hello @BryonyRae

I heard this was by design, as the Fountain sort was intended only for fountains placeable in water.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 2 of 2 (412 Views)