Re: Inappropriate CAS Categorization - Everyday Tag not being applied automatica

by canelacaliente

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] Everday tag not applied in CAS

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

When you look for Everyday clothes the tag is not applied automatically (even though it exists and you can apply it manually). But that won't prevent random generated sims from having inappropriate clothing. I had a librarian in my game wearing this as his everyday outfit, which is annoying because it breaks my immersion.

Applying the tag removes most inappropriate clothing (like underpants, swimwear, the bear outfit and such), but there are still some clothes that are not removed for some reason. Example. See how the tag is applied but it still considers two panties as everyday clothing.

So there are two bugs here: Everyday tag not being applied automatically (I don't really care if it's applied or not for sims created by players, but it certainly should be applied when the game generates random sims) and those two panties not being removed when the tag is applied (I think everything else is more or less tagged correctly).

Another complain I have is how shirts are considered swimwear, it looks really dumb when sims swim with them (and shoes). I guess they did that because there aren't many clothes to wear when swimming to begin with. Still, male sims shouldn't be wearing any shirt.

Message 1 of 13 (1,352 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Everyday filter no longer defaulting in CAS

Community Manager (retired)

This is by design. The Everyday filter has never been auto-applied like the other outfit types.  I just verified, and it has always worked this way, going back to Shipped Base Game. 

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 12 of 13 (1,233 Views)

All Replies

Re: Inappropriate CAS Categorization - Everyday Tag not being applied automatica

Hero

For the swimwear: I think they did that on purposes that you can wear shoes. Yes, it looks stupid when they go swimming with them but if you walk around, why not have something on. As for the T-Shirt, I think same reason.

Would not consider that a bug.

I'll add the rest

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 13 (1,323 Views)

Hero

@Karonoth

Do you still see this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 13 (1,293 Views)

★ Apprentice

I haven't played for months, sorry Frown

Message 4 of 13 (1,288 Views)

Hero

Thanks for getting back to me anyways.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 13 (1,283 Views)

★★★ Pro

As of the February 2016 patch the everyday tag is not working properly.

Message 6 of 13 (1,269 Views)

Hero

Is it just in CAS or do you still see inappropriately dressed Sims ?

(I haven't)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 13 (1,266 Views)

★★★ Pro

I haven't seen any Sims dressed inappropriately.  I was responding to the tag not being applied in CAS.  It is frustrating to have to select the tag on each category change.

Message 8 of 13 (1,253 Views)

Hero

OK. 

Changed title a bit and added back (not sure why it wasn't on the list anymore as it was tagged as feedback)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 13 (1,245 Views)

Everyday filter no longer defaulting in CAS

★★★★ Guide

When selecting an everyday outfit, the everyday filter is no longer active by default, enabling over 40 preset outfits (which is all of them for that gender/clothing preference) as well as clothing you generally wouldn't wear outside (i.e. Underwear, dressing gowns etc.).

The other outfit types will have their filters active as usual. (Sleepwear, Formal etc.)

No mods/CC as usual for me.

Message 10 of 13 (1,239 Views)