[BY DESIGN] Earning royalties

by JavaVerona

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] Earning royalties

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

So I have writers & musicians in the house. One day we are making just over 6k a day. Didn't sell any more books or songs & the next day I'm making over 200k?!
Seems like ever since my sim died & was resurrected the game has become increasingly buggy. I dont know if there's a connection but that's when my sims started staying @ work too.

Message 1 of 5 (1,566 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Earning royalties

[ Edited ]
Hero

Sounds more like a corrupted game. Are you using mods in your game ?

EDIT: 

From what I've gathered, the earnings you get can vary (at least at the time of this thread. Maybe it has changed). So if you wrote lots of books, it can vary a lot.

Marking as by design but taking feedback/discussion

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (1,595 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (1,557 Views)

Hero

@JavaVerona Is this still an issue for you or was that random ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (1,489 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm still having this issue.  Sim died of embarrassment.  I used the console cheat to resurrect him.  Royalties kept piling up as in I was getting 4 checks for a single book.  Every time I quit my job he would still go to work the next day and I would also get a message saying not to miss too much work.  Killing him and resurrecting him with a book doesn't seem to fix this issue either.  Neither does moving or exporting/importing.

Message 4 of 5 (1,462 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Sounds more like a corrupted game. Are you using mods in your game ?

EDIT: 

From what I've gathered, the earnings you get can vary (at least at the time of this thread. Maybe it has changed). So if you wrote lots of books, it can vary a lot.

Marking as by design but taking feedback/discussion

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (1,596 Views)