Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] [ECO] Knox Greenburg wearing Fitness Stuff top recolor

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.27
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Save Knox Greenburg to the Library
What happens when the bug occurs? "Uses Items from These Packs" lists Fitness Stuff
What do you expect to see? No parts from other packs
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

took me some time to find the culprit: ymTop_SP11TankHoodie_PatternGreenBrown (athletic wear) - doesn't have any icon in CAS (probably because it's a recolor)

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 5 (798 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [UNSURE] [ECO] Knox Greenburg wearing Fitness Stuff top recolor

Community Manager (retired)

Yeah I think this is feedback. We had to make the recolor available in Base Game since it's used in the promo art, but the original item is still from SP11 and we don't have a system that identifies the recolor uniquely. 

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (661 Views)

All Replies

Re: Knox Greenburg wearing Fitness Stuff top

Champion

@kusurusu  wasn't that one of the tops added to base game in the 2019 rebranding revamp? Or at least some swatches of it.

You can see a sim wearing it on the new cover art for the game, which presumably contains sims wearing stuff available in base game after the revamp.

Maybe the gallery just labels it as Fitness Stuff still, as the original item is from that pack?

Message 2 of 5 (754 Views)

Re: Knox Greenburg wearing Fitness Stuff top

Hero

@simvasion 

From what I see, the recolor Knox wears is from Fitness stuff. The shirt itself is base game but not the recolor

Recolor.JPG

Base.JPG

This is similar to the Digital Deluxe case of GF though which was treated as feedback. So going to mark this as unsure for now.

I do think there was also another recolor issue. As the game doesn't tag the recolors, it's hard to know which are from which pack.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (723 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Yeah I think this is feedback. We had to make the recolor available in Base Game since it's used in the promo art, but the original item is still from SP11 and we don't have a system that identifies the recolor uniquely. 

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 4 of 5 (662 Views)

★ Pro
@SimGuruNick the recolor Knox is wearing is *not* part of the base game however
Message 5 of 5 (573 Views)