[BY DESIGN] [ECO] Can't place objects on balcony in apartment

by pwcreations

Original Post

Re: Can't Place Anything on the Terrace in Pinecrest Apartments #404...help!

[ Edited ]
Hero

@SimplyDeeSims merged your post with the master thread on this. Please read solution post for an explanation.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 81 of 85 (1,545 Views)

Re: Can't Place Anything on the Terrace in Pinecrest Apartments #404...help!

★★★★ Apprentice

Standard smileThank you so much for clearing this up...I must not have seen this post where they explained why they took it away. Oops

Message 82 of 85 (1,520 Views)

Re: [BY DESIGN] [ECO] Can't place objects on balcony in apartment

★★★ Newbie

I feel like they should’ve removed the balconies if the bugs were that bad. I was halfway through my build looking forward to putting a mini outdoor workshop there until I found this out Frown Frown

Message 83 of 85 (1,432 Views)

Re: Balcony Glitch?

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I can understand not being able to change it (like the size/materials. Which is generally true for real apartments. But I can at least put patio furniture out on my apartment balcony in San Myshuno. If they can't be edited in game, I'd at least hope for some basic furniture to already be there. Like a lounge chair and a small table maybe. I really hope there will be a fix for this in the future, I ditched that apartment renovation halfway through when I couldn't edit it at all. Even if it was only like the camping stuff that you can drag into your inventory and then place.

Message 84 of 85 (1,280 Views)

Re: Balcony Glitch?

★ Novice

What’s the point in even having it if you can’t utilize the space?

Message 85 of 85 (1,157 Views)