[BY DESIGN] [ECO] Can't place objects on balcony in apartment

by pwcreations

Original Post

Re: [BY DESIGN] [ECO] Can't place objects on balcony in apartment

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

It's been years now with this game, how can you still make this packs fulls of mistakes and bugs and charge 40 bucks??? Come on now, this is ridicolus. You have youtubers who are better builders than the people you pay to make the game, stairs leading nowhere, lots with no toilets, and now... balconys where you can't put anything on. Pointless and stupid. That is your legacy.A game that could been amazing if you actually give a * about it. Shame! 

Message 71 of 85 (1,309 Views)

Re: [BY DESIGN] [ECO] Can't place objects on balcony in apartment

★★★★ Novice
@mrshallows just dont buy it if u have a issue they tried everything but due to changes during N.A.P they couldnt hey may fix it one day
Message 72 of 85 (1,276 Views)

Re: Balcony Glitch?

★★★★ Novice
@SirenOfSims thats just sad if you were excited for just a balcony
Message 73 of 85 (1,253 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@saolil just use the tool mod
Message 74 of 85 (1,252 Views)

★★★ Novice

Very sad indeed. 

Message 75 of 85 (1,244 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

it seriously  does look stupid to even have them but as usual you need mods EA makes a sloppy base modders do the rest they  made the console versions just get left with a mess most the time. seriously it has been almost a month near no updates to bugs modders fixed first week lol..

Message 76 of 85 (1,177 Views)

★★★★ Novice

if we cant build there how can we make the houses green? they are the only not green lot in my neighborhood

Message 77 of 85 (1,140 Views)

Can't Place Anything on the Terrace in Pinecrest Apartments #404...help!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.64.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It is in the Pinecrest Apartment 404...we lost the ability to build on the little terrace.
What happens when the bug occurs? I wanted to build on the terrace and it won't let me.
What do you expect to see? The grid on the terrace so we can build there.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The newest patch for the reality competition show.

I went to build in Pinecrest Apartments #404 and found out that the terrace won't let me place anything...it used to be able to do that and now I can't do it anymore.

Message 78 of 85 (1,204 Views)

Re: Can't Place Anything on the Terrace in Pinecrest Apartments #404...help!

★★★ Guide

NO they had to remove that option due to many glitches, and odd bugs.

Message 79 of 85 (1,168 Views)

Re: Can't Place Anything on the Terrace in Pinecrest Apartments #404...help!

★★★ Guide

https://simscommunity.info/2020/06/11/the-sims-4-eco-lifestyle-an-update-regarding-the-pinecrest-apa... Here is an explanation and there is a mod to you can use.. but it looks frustrating to use. lol

Message 80 of 85 (1,151 Views)