Re: Eco living balcony's un-decorable...?

by delanyreed

Original Post

Hero
@delanyreed Merged your thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 85 (2,007 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

What does merged thread mean?

Message 32 of 85 (1,986 Views)

Hero
@delanyreed Means there was already an existing thread on your issue and I merged your thread into the existing one

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 85 (1,972 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you! 

Message 34 of 85 (1,946 Views)

Can't place furniture on deck of Pinecrest Apartments?

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Move into Pinecrest Apartments (at least the one on the left)
What happens when the bug occurs? The system says I can't place furniture on a property I don't own
What do you expect to see? At least in the City Living expansion, I could place furniture and whatnot on the decks of the apartments in San Myshuno
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I'm not sure if this is a bug or was intentional, but I'm not able to place any furniture on the private deck of the Pinecrest Apartments in the Eco world. Which is a real shame considering these aren't the largest apartments and I would love that extra space to be able to place down a Recycler or a grill. I know in San Myshuno I was always able to put down planters and grills and whatnot on the private decks. 

This might be intentional, though I can't imagine the devs intentionally creating a 5x3 waste of space. 

Message 35 of 85 (1,812 Views)

Re: Balcony Glitch?

★ Novice

This is also happening to me! I tried bb.moveobjects and free build cheats, nothing worked!

Message 36 of 85 (1,825 Views)

Re: Can't place furniture on deck of Pinecrest Apartments?

Hero
@CptnVanderbeam Merged your post with existing report.

Make sure to click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 37 of 85 (1,755 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I know I’m all over this thread but I just came across another issue

despite the latest patch on June 4th that fixed crashes with previous saves I’ve notice that any prior game saves I had before downloading eco lifestyle will no longer save when I play them.

like I would go into a previous game and play and when I go to save or save and exit or anything to do with saving I get stuck on the save loading screen. I had it run for 3 hours today and still nothing. Again I did move my mods out and attempt to get to the bottom of what’s causing it, but results still turned out the same. Kind of annoyed, but as usual what can ya do 😂

Message 38 of 85 (1,728 Views)

Re: Balcony Glitch?

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@aquamarinekatty I’ve had this issue once but my plants were just in the ground and not a planter, however 80% of them regrew in a day 

Message 39 of 85 (1,903 Views)

Hero
@aquamarinekatty Please keep this on topic. If you have another issue, post in either the tech forums if you need help or create a new thread if you think it's a bug.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 40 of 85 (1,787 Views)