Re: Eco living balcony's un-decorable...?

by SirenOfSims

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I watched several YouTubers play early access and they were able to do this. I’m pretty upset that it seems they just removed the feature. Not going to lie, I was seriously looking forward to playing that lot.

Message 21 of 85 (2,364 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ECO] Can't place objects on balcony in apartment

★ Apprentice

I also have this issue and it’s so annoying.. my apartment is all decorated then my balcony is soo bare and boring 🤦‍♀️ I hope it gets fixed

Message 22 of 85 (2,750 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I’m genuinely still shocked it’s been thus long and still no word from any devs or game changers?? Have they just not played it? Getting impatient over here

Message 23 of 85 (2,613 Views)

Re: Balcony Glitch?

★★★ Novice

It would make sense for you to not be able to BUILD on balconys--add extra walls, etc--but to not even be able to place buy items on the balcony seems like a HUGE oversight. If I can't put a vertical garden or a lounge chair on the balcony, then what's even the point of having it?

Message 24 of 85 (2,524 Views)

★★★ Novice

Me too. I was looking forward to it. I love the Balcony's on City Living. My sims do their yoga out there and have a small garden. This sucks. I hope it is just a glitch and they fix it soon. It is one of the reasons I wanted Eco Living for more apartments. 

Message 25 of 85 (2,267 Views)

★★ Novice

I totally agree with you, and it's disappointing.

Message 26 of 85 (2,449 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Me too, (on Xbox) I have the Pinecrest #404 apartment in Evergreen. I was looking forward to my eco-sim being able to paint on her balcony.

I'm able to furnish my balconies in San Myshuno. Pls fix this Devs.

Message 27 of 85 (2,426 Views)

★★ Novice
@aquamarinekatty exactly i cant upgrade any of the dew collectors or power generator i have the stuff i need and the handiness skill and nothing says i cant don't have the stuff. I haven't seen a forum for that yet or maybe i'm doing something wrong.
Message 28 of 85 (2,412 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@Maizytiger yes! I’ve noticed that too! I was getting so frustrated because I couldn’t understand why I wasnt able to upgrade anything. Even cheated my handiness skill to max and had like 50+ of all the parts and it was still greyed out on those items. 

the list of bugs is getting longer and longer honestly 

so far for me it’s; 

unusable balcony

cannot upgrade items

food does not spoil in the fridge 

I have also noticed that sometimes the plants in my vertical gardens will revert back to a newly planted seed when my sim leaves the lot. Would make sense if they were out of season but all my vertical planters are sheltered? Unsure if anyone’s had the same issue 

Message 29 of 85 (2,327 Views)

★★ Novice
@aquamarinekatty Yeah I’ve been using cheats a bit now too. Now when I use the recycling machine it doesn’t give me much bits like one of each so now I just use cheats. Yesterday it was working fine but now isnt.
Message 30 of 85 (2,482 Views)