Re: [UNSURE] Dumpster not having all options availble

by Citysim9997

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I believe you need either the freegan trait for your sim or the recycle trait for your sim for that option. Its a sim trait option not a lot trait option. 

Message 11 of 16 (924 Views)

★★ Guide

as others mentioned the lot trait "reduce and recycle" is needed for the options to sort out recyclables/compostables.

the sim trait "freegan" is needed to be able to dive for deals.

Message 12 of 16 (901 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@ra7orrat wrote:

as others mentioned the lot trait "reduce and recycle" is needed for the options to sort out recyclables/compostables.

the sim trait "freegan" is needed to be able to dive for deals.

Just wanted to confirm that this is accurate Standard smile

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 13 of 16 (5,842 Views)

★ Guide

This is accurate for how I have seen it so far:

lot trait "reduce and recycle" is needed for the options to sort out recyclables/compostables.

the sim trait "freegan" is needed to be able to dive for deals

However there is an additional option that works also like freegan but works for all Sims - You can get the Dive for Deals for all Sims by setting Lot Trait to Landfill.

I don't work for EA.

Message 14 of 16 (813 Views)

★★★ Guide

My style of play, even with all traits, whenever or whatever season, they are all uselessly non-interactive, They were fun when the EP was new though, even a tweak to make them more randomly full than empty could just make the difference.

Message 15 of 16 (729 Views)

★★★ Guide

This getting so ridiicous with time, I have never touched any Evergreen Harbor lots, yet with an old save file, all my dumpsters now remain premenantly empty, although NPC sims can do whatever they want too them as if they were full, but then begging for any fix work certainly go nowhere, so I just won't bother..

Message 16 of 16 (605 Views)