Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] [DU] Secret Society Sprites Can't be Seen After Graduation

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion packs, Dine Out, Vampires, Parenthood, Jungle Adventures, Strangerville, Realm of Magic, Luxury Party Stuff, Kids Room Stuff, Holiday Celebration Pack, Grim's Ghoulish Guitar.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a sim being a member of the secret society. Make sim graduate.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sprites are gone after graduation.
What do you expect to see? Sims seeing sprites for the rest of their life. It feels odd that they loose this ability.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Is this a bug or a feature? I haven't had any sims leaving the secret society before graduation, I've only had them being "kicked out" when graduating, so I don't know if the sims always stop seeing the sprites or if it's just when being "kicked out".

If this is not a bug, this post is feedback. I think it's neat if sims could see sprites for the rest of their lives.

Message 1 of 3 (1,009 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [UNSURE] [DU] Secret Society Sprites Can't be Seen After Graduation

Community Manager (retired)

Verify the "Summon Sprite" interaction is only available if you are in the secret society, and level 3

^That was one of our early QA checks for this feature. So yeah, I can confirm that this sounds by design Standard smile

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (913 Views)

All Replies

Re: Secret Society Sprites Can't be Seen After Graduation

Hero
@SqueamishNerd If you graduate, can you still go to the secret society meetings ?

That the sprits still appeared after leaving the society was a bug: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-DU-Sprites-keep-bugging-Sim-after-leaving-Secret/t... (I'm unsure if graduating counts as leaving while you're not at uni anymore)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (970 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] [DU] Secret Society Sprites Can't be Seen After Graduation

Community Manager (retired)

Verify the "Summon Sprite" interaction is only available if you are in the secret society, and level 3

^That was one of our early QA checks for this feature. So yeah, I can confirm that this sounds by design Standard smile

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 3 of 3 (914 Views)