Re: Children and Musical Instruments

by crinrict

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] Children and Musical Instruments

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I recently trained up one of my kids in the game on her little violin and noticed that she continued to play the same level 1 song over and over, even at level 6+.

Message 1 of 6 (661 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Apprentice

If I may, I just wanted to add that this may be a design choice. Once you've totally maxed out the creativity skill, then your kids will be able to move on to the actual violin skill, and only then will you see an improvement in their playing. 

View in thread

Message 5 of 6 (617 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Did she get the option to play others ? Did you cancel the interaction ? It seems the skilling interactions don't really have an end. Is that what you mean ? That she never stoped and just went on playing with the same song ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (639 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm am having (presumably) the same problem. Even though the kid's Creativity skill is high, she always plays the violin like she's never touched one before. "Practice" is the only option I get, and she always sounds awful at it even if I cancel the interaction and start it again later.

Message 3 of 6 (623 Views)

Hero

OK. added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (618 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

If I may, I just wanted to add that this may be a design choice. Once you've totally maxed out the creativity skill, then your kids will be able to move on to the actual violin skill, and only then will you see an improvement in their playing. 

Message 5 of 6 (618 Views)

Hero

Of course you may Standard smile

Thanks for that input

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (591 Views)