Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] [CL] No salary for politicians

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Deutsch
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions except Cats and Dogs, all game packs and following stuff packs: Vintage Glamour, Romantic Garden,Movie Hangout, Perfect Patio, Holiday
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the politician career, politician branch level 10 and choose: work from home.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing special. My sim was at home, just standing around.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the sim gets salary if he works from home.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My sim in the politician career, politician branch doesn‘t get salary if he works from home, since he has reached level 10. I think it was working before.

I have already seen this before the patch on 11/07/2017. This is still occuring with the newest patch version: PC 1.36.104.1020 (11/15/2017)

Message 1 of 12 (1,050 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [TO TEST] [CL] No salary for politicians

Community Manager (retired)

I believe it's by design that you only get paid for completing WFH Assignments when working from home, there is no base salary. I just checked in my own game and that's what I'm seeing for both the Politician and Art Critic careers. 

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 11 of 12 (968 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @Baylon7373

You did to the task required for working from home, right ?

I get paid for both task with no issues.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 12 (1,014 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Hi @crinrict,

yes, I get paid for the tasks too, but if I play the critic carrier (arts critic) from CL I get paid for  the tasks + salary (+ bonus ) if the sim works from home. Or is this the issue?

Gehalt_Politiker.png

Message 3 of 12 (1,003 Views)

Hero

There was a bug where you wouldn't get a raise before and that's supposed to be fixed, maybe they didn't fix it completely ? Is this happening since you got the raise ? I'm not sure if I remember but when are you paid for the work day ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 12 (990 Views)

★★ Guide

This was also happening before I got the raise. I'm paid in the morning after the work day. Always one hour before the next work day starts. I will play the next day and see what happens and will post another screen then.

Thanks for help!

Message 5 of 12 (970 Views)

Hero

Bumping as I need to re-test this but didn't have the time.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 12 (946 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi @crinrict,

no problem, you are working so hard for the sims community! Thank you so much for that. I haven't tested it yet because I'm ill. I think I will do this the next days if I'm feeling well again. This issue is not gamebreaking for me, so take your time. Standard smile

LG

Message 7 of 12 (926 Views)

EA Staff

Hi @Baylon7373

Would you be willing to send your save files?  If so, instructions are here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

That would help us a lot!.

Thank you very much!

Message 8 of 12 (898 Views)

Hero

Tagging @Baylon7373 for feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 12 (872 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Hi @SimGuruIcarus,

I would like to share my save files with you, but I don`t use GoogleDrive or OneDrive.

1)

22.03.18_14-55-22.png

2)

22.03.18_14-56-36.png

LG Baylon7373

Edit: Maby this is not a bug. I get paid for the two tasks (2.448§) but it was different in earlier patch-versions. So if it is not a mistake that I only get paid for the tasks then everything works fine!

Message 10 of 12 (836 Views)