Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] [CL] Neighbour has maid costume after woohoo in apartment

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All, but MFP Stuff and Todler Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Knock angrily at the neighbour's apartment door after you hear woohoo noises coming from his apartment.
What happens when the bug occurs? The neighbour comes out of the apartment wearing a maid outfit.
What do you expect to see? The neighbour coming out of the apartment with a towel outfit.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

02-04-19_3-50-17 PM.pngThis is a picture that shows what happens. He always comes out wearing this outfit after the woohoo noises.

EDIT: Merged with older thread. Old thread had 10 me toos.

Message 17 of 25 (3,732 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CL] Neighbour has maid costume after woohoo in apartment

EA Sims Team

Hello.

I just want to confirm that this is indeed by design.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 25 of 25 (4,028 Views)

All Replies

[OPEN] Neighbor in maid costume

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Something strange happened, the neighbor was doing whoo whoo and I went complaining in his apartment and he came out with this maid outfit

Message 1 of 25 (4,985 Views)

Re: Neighbor in maid costume

★★★ Apprentice

I don't know if you are presenting this as your neighbor wearing a maid outfit or your male neighbor wearing a maid dress.

For the former this always happens when you complain to a neighbor when they are woohoo-ing; it's a feature it seems for them to be in a maid outfit (both the dress and the pants version).  

For the latter clothes aren't gender locked so sims can wear whatever they like regardless of their gender.

There is nothing wrong in this situation regardless.

Message 2 of 25 (4,967 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

This is surely not supposed to happen. Sims should not spawn gender unlocked. If they do, it's a bug. 

@zLuizFs_ Is this your actual neighbor ? I saw a report of someone saying that they had a maid coming out when the neighbor actually wasn't home.

For me, they usually wear a towel so if you have this issue too @HoshinoKabi, please click on me too.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 25 (4,961 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

As trans and nonbinary person I really don't see anything wrong with them spawing gender unlocked. But yes they tend to always be in a maid outfit (the dress or pants version). Happened to me with multiple neighbors. Considering how maids are fetishized, I assumed it was a joke based off of that.

Message 4 of 25 (4,941 Views)

Hero

Yeah, pretty sure it's not supposed to happen.

The Devs said over and over that the gender patch is strictly optional and no gender-cross Sims should spawn on their own.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 25 (4,932 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

It happened again, from what I realized only happens with Men

@crinrict Yes, he and my current neighbor

Message 6 of 25 (4,920 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I can confirm that it happens to female neighbors, too. It is not exclusive to male sims.

Message 7 of 25 (4,906 Views)

Hero

Could you check on the traits those Sims have (the neighbor)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 25 (4,893 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Traits of the neighbor that appears in the first photo

Traits of the neighbor appearing in the second photo

Message 9 of 25 (4,888 Views)