Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] Blackberries base price only $3

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.45.62.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Grow blackberries, check sale price in inventory.
What happens when the bug occurs? The base price is $3 instead of $55.
What do you expect to see? When I go to sell blackberries, the base price should be $55.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

‌Correction: Base price $3, thanks to MoonlitxAngel for directing me to the notebook. Please see new screenshot.

Message 1 of 5 (739 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [TO TEST] Blackberries base price only $5

Community Manager (retired)

I'm being told this is by design and not a bug, all of the updated prices for harvestables were purposefully changed with the gardening update patch.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (564 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

I had noticed that as well. I have some excellent quality blackberries that are only worth 6 simoleons. The base price is actually 3 according to the notebook (if you research each plant then it tells you the base price and what you can splice it with to get certain plants if it's used in splicing).
I'm wondering if this isn't purposeful after the gardening update? Maybe it was changed?

Message 2 of 5 (687 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks for that! Have updated the original post accordingly.
Message 3 of 5 (667 Views)

Hero
Going to tag this as unsure as I don't know if the change was done on purpose or not.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (616 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

I'm being told this is by design and not a bug, all of the updated prices for harvestables were purposefully changed with the gardening update patch.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 5 of 5 (565 Views)