Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] Babies born aliens but shouldn't be

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Italiano
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work Get Together City Living Cats & Dogs Outdoor Retreat Spa Day Dine Out Parenthood Cool Kitchen Stuff Perfect Patio Stuff Movie Hangout Stuff Romantic Garden Stuff Kids Room Stuff Vintage Glamour Stuff Bowling Night Stuff Toddler Stuff Laundry Day Stuff My First Pet Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have used a cheat to force alien abduction to have an alien pregnancy and now all babies in my game are born aliens even when they shouldnt be, Townies are having human babies, my inworld family instead are having aliens even if they are just mixed from halfblood aliens and normal sims. Before you ask, i do not use any mod or CC and never had.
What happens when the bug occurs? i usually make a couple pregnant before moving them out. i later realized their kids were born aliens even if they shouldnt be. their disguise, is how they should look, with same hair color of parents and looking similar to them.
What do you expect to see? they shouldnt be alien.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

i added a genealogy in the picture for reference. This kid was conceived normally ( in a closet) and when i realized her mother pregnant i moved her father in with her from managing households. 

the kid has only one ancestor alien. that is the one circle in red both sides. infact the 2 ones joined by the green line were siblings. i often make second cousins marry eachother so my family tree doesnt branch out too much. 

anyway she shouldnt be alien but she is. she can wear disguise and all normal alien things. 

This has never happened to me, but yesterday i did use a  cheat to force alien abduction and have a baby alien. 

This kid in the picture btw was born before my regular alien baby was born. 

Message 1 of 8 (882 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Babies born aliens but shouldn't be.

EA Sims Team

@TizianaR88

If one of the parents is an Alien or a part-Alien, their child has a chance to have Alien features.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (764 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

For example none of these 3 babies should be aliens but they all are 

Message 2 of 8 (881 Views)

Hero
they do all have some alien blood though ? You're not getting aliens out of
human human connections ?

Could be a cheat issue going on. Might merge with cheat thread.

Do you have a save from before you used the cheats ? Did you have any aliens before ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 8 (866 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

yes they all have some alien blood because i removed all preexisting townies and sims in game before i started this game session. 

my founder was an alien created in CAS and all the sims that live inworld are somehow related to her except for the spouses. so no human human connection.

these baby aliens have the default disguise looking exactly as they would normally look. same parent hair color and eyes and similar face. 

i dont have saves. sadly before the cheat. 

Message 4 of 8 (848 Views)

Hero
Hard to tell what's messing up your save then.

Would you be willing to share it ? If so, please zip and upload to some file sharing site and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 8 (839 Views)

Hero
Tagging @TizianaR88 for feedback

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (786 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

sorry i didnt reply anymore. i had lots of happenings and i simply forgot about this! tho i am sorry i cant share my sims saves. 

Message 7 of 8 (773 Views)

EA Sims Team

@TizianaR88

If one of the parents is an Alien or a part-Alien, their child has a chance to have Alien features.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 8 of 8 (765 Views)