Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] Alien and normal sim never have alien babies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? have alien and sim try for baby
What happens when the bug occurs? I've tried lots of times but there babies are always normal with alien skin color but no powers or disguise
What do you expect to see? I want them to be alien sometimes
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

shouldn't this be  50 50 ?

Message 1 of 8 (4,666 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: alien and normal sim never have alien babies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@comicsforever : This has always been this way, as far as I know. They are considered "alien hybrids" (not a broken kind of hybrid like other occult types who get mixed due to bugs). EDIT: Here's Carl's guide on aliens, but I can't vouch for its accuracy, so take it with a grain of salt: https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/lifestates/aliens.php

By the way, since you use mods, MCCC's Occult module allows you to make the game do as you expect with its pregnancy settings.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (4,658 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@comicsforever : This has always been this way, as far as I know. They are considered "alien hybrids" (not a broken kind of hybrid like other occult types who get mixed due to bugs). EDIT: Here's Carl's guide on aliens, but I can't vouch for its accuracy, so take it with a grain of salt: https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/lifestates/aliens.php

By the way, since you use mods, MCCC's Occult module allows you to make the game do as you expect with its pregnancy settings.

Message 2 of 8 (4,659 Views)

★★★★ Guide

but other simmers have had alien human babies with alien trait I just want that to and I know with the other occult its 50 50 if they get the occult trait or not

in all my years of playing this has never happened for me

Message 3 of 8 (4,612 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@StarryMight thanks
Message 4 of 8 (4,549 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@comicsforever : You're welcome!
Message 5 of 8 (4,519 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Just wanted to add that the info on Carl's Guide is completely accurate as far as I know, thanks!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 6 of 8 (4,438 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@SimGuruNick : Thanks for the info/confirmation!
Message 7 of 8 (4,410 Views)

Re: [BY DESIGN] Alien and normal sim never have alien babies

★★★★ Apprentice

I recently had a mermaid hybrid woohoo with an alien and the baby came out as a full alien! So you could always try that route as well.

Message 8 of 8 (4,357 Views)