[BY DESIGN] Age groups start with random days added from CAS/Gallery

by IrisGottaBelieve

Original Post

Re: Lifetime bar is partially full after I repaired game

Hero

Hi @Levkoni

I merged your post with existing thread.

Please click me too on the first page.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 41 of 111 (1,445 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the CAS aging bug again too. I didn't do the repair game either. I haven't edited my Sim, or any Sim, in CAS for quite some time now. But today I went in to change some things on my Sim, and no matter how I do it, MCCC, regular in game way, testingcheats, it happens everytime. I use MCCC as I stated and I have the age spans set for quite long for Young Adult, and Adult. Something like 200 days or around there. One of my Sims has 155 days left to age up and when edited in CAS he automatically ages up when exiting. Really quite a pain, to be honest.

Message 42 of 111 (1,403 Views)

★ Guide

I play with aging off, and a couple days ago I noticed one of my sims had her age bar almost completely full. I've always had aging off so she shouldn't be aging at all. This is an old save from before GF and I didn't play my game until after the CAS bug was fixed. There is obviously something wrong with aging if my sims with aging off are filling up their age bars. 

Message 43 of 111 (1,386 Views)

Champion (Retired)

CAS aging bug remains?
Game version 1.47.51.1020 Zero Mods/Zero CC
Edwin Ludwig https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/00CFBE59862111E884110BD7C32EF32B
Edwin was created and shared in the gallery four months ago. Today I started a new game (deleted all files for a clean Sims 4 folder). I pulled Edwin from the gallery and spent a few minutes making a few minor changes. When I placed him in game instead of 24 days he shows 22 days to age up to adult. He had not been played before uploading.
Went into Manage world in same save and created a brand new Sim. Randomized and tweaked a few outfits. Placed in same household with Edwin. She also shows the same 22 days to age up to adult.
New Sim Aged in CAS

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 44 of 111 (1,372 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I checked another one of my save games, and all 8 of my sims have almost full age bars. Aging is off in this save. I've always had aging off so I'm not sure how the bar got so full. 

Screenshot (8).png

Message 45 of 111 (1,277 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello @Evie0602

Do you happen to play rotationally?  Also, do you have an older save that you can share, from before the issue occurred? 

If so, instructions are here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 46 of 111 (1,237 Views)

★ Guide

@SimQARobo No I don't play rotationally. I only play one household per save game. I'll look and see if I can find a save to send. 

Message 47 of 111 (1,210 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@SimQARobo I found a backup of the household from June before Seasons. When I opened it, my sims had green age bars. I guess as soon as I play the household it makes the bug occur. Here's a link to the save. 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VFIXSPjh7lH5zUoQFaUkJV5h2heU2b4G

Message 48 of 111 (1,142 Views)

Re: New game sims start with random days till age up

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem. I made one household, with one young adult only, that didn't have this issue. But every other household is affected.

Message 49 of 111 (1,114 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I just tested on a vanilla save with no mods, and all of my sims have random amounts of green in their age bars. I've always had aging off, so again it's really weird. Also the order of my sim's portraits at the bottom of the screen has changed because of this bug. Here's a link to the save, hopefully it helps narrow down the issue. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1zXrQKcMp88QFwFnL7d2dwjLXm4xY3bfL

Message 50 of 111 (1,019 Views)