Re: New Households Start With Days Added

by to7m

Original Post

Re: New game sims start with random days till age up

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

So my young adult aged up via birthday to an adult and started on 94 days instead of 96 straight up after he aged up.
I guess the aging really is messed up... 

Message 11 of 111 (1,805 Views)

Re: New game sims start with random days till age up

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hm .. yeah, that doesn't sound right.

I'll do some testing in my own game.

EDIT: Also changed title a bit.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 111 (1,765 Views)

Re: Aging sim afther cas bug

★★★ Novice

I did the patches and it did not totally fix it, When I make a new family they still age a little while in CAS, and the same the longer they are in there the older they get. Once I move them in I use cheat to get a youth potion and have them drink it, once I do that they do not age anymore.I have tested it a few ways and they age a little, and if I go to a game I have not played the family has still aged a little so I all my sims need potions to get back on track, as I said on the Sims Forum  I enjoy the game too much not to just work around it .  

Message 13 of 111 (1,781 Views)

★★ Guide

I noticed that in my game it wasn't completely fixed but once I get off work tonight I'll do further testing to see. My male sim has aged quite a bit (after the recent patch) and the female sim didnkt because she was pregnant at the time. They were already close in age maybe 3 days off but now they're over 10 days off from each other. So I don't know if he was off before hand or there's still an issue. I'm also going to remove MCCC to see if maybe his fix within the mod is messing something up. 

Message 14 of 111 (1,778 Views)

★ Guide

Hi @MsPigglyPooh i've tried to be on CAS , stayed in there for 7 minutes and no one was aging. 

Next i checked on a few random households and nobody was aging too. 

FYI i entered CAS by clicking on the sim itself.

Message 15 of 111 (1,737 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I'm off work so I'm gonna check againto see if it was just a result of the bug before the patch. I'm sure that could be it but I just want to doubt check. I have my sims on long span so it's not like the sim will age right away or anything lol but it was odd.

Edited: Okay so after revisiting my game and turning the age span to normal it shows my sims are then proper age apart. Maybe something up with the date for long span but it's working fine and my sims are not aging in CAS. Something seeing to be off as far as the way dates are seen with the long life span but it's whatever lol I put them back in normal and it's fine if I see this as more if an issue when creating new sims I will make a new thread. As for now I'm guessing something got affected by the bug we had prepatch in my game. 

Message 16 of 111 (1,723 Views)

Hero

@barbiegoes

Moving your posts over to the new thread we have on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 111 (1,699 Views)

New Households Start With Days Added

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.47.51.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a new household and go to the Simology panel.
What happens when the bug occurs? New households start with days already on their life stage.
What do you expect to see? Sims start life stages without days added.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. November 20, 2018 patch

The amount of days added to life stages seems random. I've tried with three different households, and there isn't any consistency to the amount days added.

Message 18 of 111 (1,682 Views)

★ Guide

It’s to do with the CAS aging bug they just had. Mine is doing it too. But as I’m currently not making new sims it’s not a bother to me, but I me too’ed any way

—T

Message 19 of 111 (1,662 Views)

Hero

Hi @misalignments

merged your post with existing thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 111 (1,644 Views)