BUG! "Left out in the cold" Challange Eastern Reach Wreaths wont complete 9/10!

by Lazeerer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BUG! "Left out in the cold" Challange Eastern Reach Wreaths wont complete 9/10!

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1080Ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32GB ram
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Freeplay, Collecting Wreaths
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 14/12/19 8:30pm est time
Summarize your bug Iam doing "Left out in the cold challange". Ive got 10/10 in everything but Eastern Reach which says i only have 9/10. But i know for a fact i got all 10. I went back and counted them after looking at a map showing where everything is too. This challenge wont complete.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to complete Eastern Reach Wreaths and one of them wont count.
What happens when the bug occurs? Left out in the cold challange wont complete
What should be happening instead? The challenge should complete Since i collected everything.

Bioware,

Icetide Challenge "Left out in the cold" Will not complete because Eastern Reach is only giving me 9/10 Wreaths but i know for a fact 100% that i collected all of them in that area.

All other areas i have 10/10 but Eastern reach only gives me 9/10...

Please fix this i want my pink metal. :D

Message 1 of 32 (5,330 Views)

Accepted Solution

Rif.: BUG! "Left out in the cold" Challange Eastern Reach Wreaths wont

★ Guide

This has been fixed. I got my Pink pant Finally.Standard smile

https://www.ea.com/games/anthem/news/update-162

• Resolved issues with Collection: Left Out In The Cold being blocked by an issue with some wreaths. For those who are unable to interact with any more wreaths but the challenge has not been completed, entering freeplay will automatically complete the challenge.

View in thread

Message 22 of 32 (4,893 Views)

All Replies

Re: BUG! "Left out in the cold" Challange Eastern Reach Wreaths wont c

★★★ Newbie

Start a new  Character and play the game until you unlock free play then go grab one wreath from Eastern Reach and you will complete the challenge.

Message 2 of 32 (5,149 Views)

@Lazeerer  yes having a second pilote in the ready is very usefull to correct bugs in Anthem....

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 3 of 32 (5,119 Views)

★ Guide

@ralf3121552 wrote:

Start a new  Character and play the game until you unlock free play then go grab one wreath from Eastern Reach and you will complete the challenge.

Yes but people are reporting you dont get the reward pink anode.

The challenge completes sure but i want the reward more.

Going to wait till bioware fixes it.

Message 4 of 32 (5,107 Views)

@Lazeerer  yes you will get the reward as well...I had the same problem and did it with my other pilot... the challenge completed and I got the wrap. It's not the first bug challenge I fixed like that... it's not a real solution to the problem but it will give you the reward. Keep that secondary pilot you probably will need it again.

Message 5 of 32 (5,082 Views)

★ Guide

@Valhalla-strider wrote:

@Lazeerer  yes you will get the reward as well...I had the same problem and did it with my other pilot... the challenge completed and I got the wrap. It's not the first bug challenge I fixed like that... it's not a real solution to the problem but it will give you the reward. Keep that secondary pilot you probably will need it again.

Wait Pink Anode its a wrap?

The Pink Anode Reward is Not a metal paint?

The reason i say you wont get the reward is because people have reported you dont get the reward on Reddit.

They complete the challange by doign the work around using a 2nd piliot but when they check the rewards it shows that you have a new item but when you look for Pink Anode its not there and you dint receive it.

Have you received it? Can you show us a picture because as of yet i have not seen a single player with it on.

Message 6 of 32 (5,035 Views)

@Lazeerer  no pink anode is a metal color.... I got it too but I thought I had a wrap as well...my bad must have been from an other challenge.

Message 7 of 32 (5,014 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Valhalla-strider wrote:

@Lazeerer  no pink anode is a metal color.... I got it too but I thought I had a wrap as well...my bad must have been from an other challenge.

Can you please post a picture of your entire javilin in Pink Anode?

I have yet to see what it looks like.

Iam going to wait till the final week still. if bioware doesnt fix it by then, then ill take my chances with the 2nd pilot thing.

but i would really like to see a picture if you dont mind. Thanks Standard smile

Message 8 of 32 (4,983 Views)

★ Novice

i have this same problem ofc, 100% challenge done and i dont see my reward - pink anode and crystals

BioWare can u fix this ?

Message 9 of 32 (4,965 Views)

@Lazeerer  an other player got that problem on an other post ... he created a 2dn pilot and got himself invited by a friend to freeplay...so it was very fast like that (no need to level up)

I don't use the Pink Anode...what javelin do you use ?...for the picture

Message 10 of 32 (4,950 Views)