BUG in the planes history: Get stuck after spawning in the plane crash area

by ShineyHatter

Original Post

BUG in the planes history: Get stuck after spawning in the plane crash area

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug I can throw the lure but nothing will happen, I cannot move, sometimes the soldiers see me and kill me and sometimes just stay there. PD: It´s not a HUD problem: I can see the hints and throw the lure.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start the planes History on Campaign.
What happens when the bug occurs? I cannot move: no mouse response, no keyboard response. Just get stuck under a wagon and throw the lure.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Single Player Campaign
In what Single Player War Story did the bug occur? Friends in High Places
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

After defending the bombers, your plane crash and you wake up in the night, the character then hides under a wagon and you have to throw a Lure.

I can throw it but nothing will happen, I cannot move, sometimes the soldiers see me and kill me sometimes just stay here.

PD: It´s not a HUD problem: I can see the hints and throw the lure.

Message 1 of 2 (664 Views)

Re: BUG in the planes history: Get stuck after spawning in the plane crash area

Champion (Retired)

After the German soldier comes your way he will halt and turn around right in front of your position. Once he has done that it is the time to trow the lure and get up from under the wagon. The noise will not go unnoticed to him as you get up so you must be fast to melee him down for good. I have encountered the same problem and had to restart the mission a few times before it finally worked as planned.

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 2 of 2 (645 Views)