by vemerce

Original Post

[BUG] Second Lightsaber Switch

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug 1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1
What happens when the bug occurs? 1
What do you expect to see? 1

Product: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug You're stuck using Cere's lightsaber switch as your second switch and can't change it, and it won't match any material choice. I assume this to be a bug since you can literally remove EVERY other component of Cere's lightsaber to make it your own.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the story until you get the split saber, then hit up a workbench... You can change both emitters, but only the first switch.
What happens when the bug occurs? You can change everything about your lightsaber except the second switch, which is the switch to Cere's lightsaber. The only way to make your saber "match" is to also put Cere's switch in the first slot and set your material to Alloy.
What do you expect to see? Please add the option to change the second switch (just like the second emitter has) to the workbench and make Cere's switch match the material choice.

Message 1 of 8 (4,893 Views)

Re: [BUG] Second Lightsaber Switch

★★★ Novice

If it was a deliberate design choice to highlight Cal's salvager background, then we can honestly do without it. Not being able to change the second switch really blocks proper full customisation of the dual-bladed lightsaber and doesn't allow for true personalisation of it. The second switch should be interchangeable like the first switch.

Message 2 of 8 (4,245 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I can't think of a reason why they would force you to use Cere's switch when you can literally remove every other part of her lightsaber. Certainly this was an oversight and/or a bug?

Message 3 of 8 (4,111 Views)

★★ Novice
@vemerce I have the same bug on a base Xbox one.
Message 4 of 8 (3,088 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm on PS4 and can confirm that this bug is a multiplatform issue.

Message 5 of 8 (2,832 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When you are at a lightsaber workbench hit x on xbox or square on ps4 to toggle Cere's switch that will match the second switch to the one you had chosen for the first.

Message 6 of 8 (2,800 Views)

EA DICE Team

@jkdestroyer98 wrote:

When you are at a lightsaber workbench hit x on xbox or square on ps4 to toggle Cere's switch that will match the second switch to the one you had chosen for the first.

Thanks for your comment!

Would love to hear if that works for everyone else stuck with this.

Message 7 of 8 (2,739 Views)

★★★ Newbie

does not work on PC i dont know how to get rid of it

Message 8 of 8 (2,725 Views)