Product: FIFA 19
Platform:PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? XpCyPeNa
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Online Seasons
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 25/09/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 20:00 PM
What is your time zone? EET (ART) - GMT + 2:00
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Set settings for player switching to MANUAL and play the game
What happens when the bug occurs? The game is switching my player when the ball is at the opponent
What should be happening instead? The game should not switch my player unless he HAS the ball

Same thing, different year.

It doesent happen all the time but it happens and it should NOT HAPPEN !

You cant give me a setting that is not working Disappointed the question is what are your testers doing? they dont test the game? how can i see that is not working in 2-3 games and you still have it in the full game.

On the option when set the player switching to MANUAL, you even specify "we will not switch the player for you. you are on your own" well BIG FAT LIE !

FIX THIS !

Message 1 of 32 (5,085 Views)

Re: Player switch not working properly

★★★★★ Apprentice

STOP CHANGING MY PLAYER EA... STOP CHANGING MY PLAYER STOP CHANGING MY PLAYER !!!!

Why did u implement this? oh wait it is wrong since 5 fifa games ago... FIX THIS ! i can play like this. u change the player 5 times in a single pass of the opponent !

When the opponent passes the ball for a longer distance (the ball is not received yet) i run with my player towards him, YOU CHANGE MY PLAYER to the player closer to the receiver (SHOULD NOT DO THAT) then i try to switch back to my player...but cant because of reasons...it switches to ANOTHER player on the field....NOW the opponent received the ball runs and scores.... this is what u want ea? THIS  IS WHAT U WANT?

delete the option to ONLY change the player manually or fix it !!!!! your only two options !!!!!

Message 2 of 32 (4,943 Views)

★★ Novice

QA on this has been a joke. Player switxhing is terrible. You get control of  a player who can be 4th furthest away

Message 3 of 32 (4,930 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

So we are suppose to report BUGS so you do nothing EA? u serious right now?

FIX THIS !

Message 4 of 32 (4,903 Views)

★ Apprentice
They will never fix it as it got nothing to do with fut ultimate team if u play that the only thing they will fix I tryed telling the ea advisor
Message 5 of 32 (4,883 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@andrewlovesarah it happens EVERYWHERE what are u talking about bro?

@EA still waiting from you !!!!
Message 6 of 32 (4,850 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Useless "2nd player indicator" (situational, i mean if the balls goes further than 10m the player they display that they will switch to is wrong), same, and i mean THE EXACT SAME bad player switching mechanic, and THE EXACT SAME setting in the menu "manual player switch" (which is non functional).

Still waiting from EA, and I don't understand how nobody else saw this? you can see this if you play one game, ONE , and not in fifa 19....fifa 18 also Disappointed

EA, you need address this !!!

Message 7 of 32 (4,791 Views)

Re: BUG: Player switch not working properly

★★ Novice

Another problem is when your player runs to loose ball.Whatever settings you have your not able to switch to other player even if he stands 1 mm from the ball

Message 8 of 32 (4,771 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

EA still no answer? This is unbelievable!! THE PLAYER SWITCHING IS NOT WORKING ! What did you gameplay programmers did is a JOKE , beside that it took me ONE game to see that this is not working properly so what did your testers did? open fifa and closed it? THIS IS A JOKE

I switch the player where the ball will land, I SWITCH THE PLAYER, I SEE THAT I HAVE THE PLAYER I WANT, the game switches me OFF that player automatically , why? WHY? I have the settings that contradicts that behavior "We will never switch for you" so what should i do ea? beside burning fifa !

Another thing is that i switch player and the game DOES NOT SWITCH TO THE 2nd PLAYER , it switched me off screen, OFF SCREEEN EA, YOU SWITCHED TO A PAYER I CANNOT SEE, how is this possible? how drunk where you programmers that CODED THAT IN THE GAME?

STILL WAITING FOR ANSWERS !

Message 9 of 32 (4,694 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Still no answers EA?

I cant let the game the player because they switch it to a wrong player.

Cant switch the player because the game eventually switches to a different one..

NO SOLUTION as it is now

How hard it is man? HOW HARD is to NOT SWITCH THE PLAYER...it's the simplest thing Disappointed

SOLVE IT EA !

Message 10 of 32 (4,596 Views)