by axsys2

Original Post

BUG: Party member banners switch places in menus

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? axsys-
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Bloodhound, Caustic
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Toggle between gameplay and menu/map
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Normal
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? N/A
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 19.019.20 13:36 MST
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Party member banners switch places in lower left corner of screen between regular gameplay and opening the map or backpack.
What should be happening instead? Party member banners should stay in a consistent place.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have tried to replicate this bug and it is sporadic. Sometimes the banners are ordered properly when opening the map/backpack, and sometimes they will switch places. Seems to be a little under 50% of the matches I play.

I have been noticing a small bug lately that I would like to share. The HUD banners for your teammates have been switching positions for me when opening my menu or backpack vs. regular gameplay. I often play in a 2 person party (queued with 1 random player), so I am often looking at my other party member's banner to see what equipment/ammo they are using. This can be confusing when you are trying to move quickly as I often look at the wrong character when trying to go through the menu quickly.

While this is definitely a small issue, it would be a nice fix to see the banners remain in a consistent place.

Message 1 of 1 (120 Views)