Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Nintendo Switch
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? NKCH
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Squad Building Challenges
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 10/21/2018
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 11:00 PM
What is your time zone? CTT - GMT + 8:00
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? THE ENTER THE UNDERWORLD SBC
What happens when the bug occurs? Kicks me out FUT right as I try to submit the squad.
What should be happening instead? Complete the SBC as intended

Please help to fix this issue, a lot of players have been facing this bug and there are only a few hours left of this SBC

Message 1 of 12 (437 Views)

Re: BUG OF THE ENTER THE UNDERWORLD SBC on Switch Platform

★★★★ Novice

This is affecting me as well and I've seen at least half a dozen reports of similar issues, both on this SBC and earlier ones. EAHelp on Twitter are aware and have passed the report on, so hopefully we'll get a fix before the SBC runs out later today!

Message 2 of 12 (380 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is happening to me as well just spent some coins getting the Columbian in my squad time is running out!

Message 3 of 12 (367 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Happens to me as well

Message 4 of 12 (365 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This happen for me aswell. It's the third SBC that has this error. After the error happens I'll kicked out from FUT. When I log back in the game downloads a squad update. But if I exit and enter again it downloads it again. 

I saw there was an update today but that doesn't seem to fix the issue.

Message 5 of 12 (322 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just updated software and still no fix, just kicking me out every time I try and submit a valid squad. Only 3 hours to go, and I've spent coins on this!!

Message 6 of 12 (307 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Are you able to sell the players back onto the market to minimise your losses?

I'd bought a Lincoln player yesterday but was able to offload him for more or less the same price - it looks like there are more available now so I reckon you'd be able to buy a valid player again nearer the deadline (and probably more cheaply) if there's a last-minute fix.

Extra-annoyingly for me, I have an untradeable America de Cali player, so not only can I not use him myself but I can't even sell him to at least make a bit of money Disappointed

Message 7 of 12 (297 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I managed to sell one of the players with a small loss. Let's see if the second one will sell too. That would be a bigger loss anyhow. 

Message 8 of 12 (288 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Do any of these bugs ever get fixed on the Nintendo switch? so annoying how can you spend any coin on a player or pack when your not sure if it's even going to work!

Message 9 of 12 (282 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I fail to understand what is so difficult to make the SBCs and the modes the same from XBOX/PC/PS4 to switch..... i get that the game play and graphics are different to an extent, but it just seems lazy to not have these things on the switch..... and yes i am dealing with this same underworld issue!

Message 10 of 12 (245 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help