BUG: No Aim reticle when zooming with Heavys DC15-LE with Improved zoom attached

by We_are_demons

Original Post

No Croxxhair for DC15-LE

★ Guide

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug I like to use the DC15-LE for the heavy class, but when ever I have improve zoom mod equiped I have no crosshair when I aim/ aim down sights (use left trigger) the only for to fix it is to quickly enter and exit sentry mode. Sometimes it happen right when I spawn in. Afterwards if I try to use the barrage star card or an Ion Disrupter I no longer have a crosshair and I have to use sentry mode again to fix it.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Equinox for Ea account or MiniPlate990254 for gamertag
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? Everytime I use the DC15-LE
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Everytime I use the DC15-LE
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? EST (IET) - GMT - 5:30
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play as heavy class with the DC15-LE with improve zoom and use either barrage or an Ion DIsrupter the bug should show itself.
What happens when the bug occurs? No crosshair for DC15-LE with Improve Zoom mod equip
What do you expect to see? That there is no crosshair and that it should be fixed
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number

I do hope you can fix this issue, because it is hard to aim the DC15 without improve zoom and it is nearly imposible to do it without a crosshair.

Message 11 of 48 (3,715 Views)

Re: No Croxxhair for DC15-LE

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @MiniPlate990253 

Studio is currently looking into this. Unfortunately, I don't have any other information to share for now.

/Ataashi

Message 12 of 48 (3,689 Views)

Capital Supremacy not working for 2 days now.

★★★ Novice

Whenever I start up the game on PS4, the same problem occurs in which Capital Supremacy won’t lauch. Hero’s mode, arcade and others work but for some reasons when I join a capital Supremacy match it keeps me stuck in the loading screen of Geonosis. I’ve also noticed it Doesn’t load whenever a game like heros vs villains or arcade mode play on the map geonosis. Either way I’ve been trying to play it for two days now but I’ve had no luck, I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled twice now. Please help!

Message 13 of 48 (3,702 Views)

DC-15LE Improved Scope Bug

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug I noticed an issue while playing as the heavy trooper class in STBF 2. When I select the Heavy Troop and then choose the DL-15LE heavy blaster and attached the weapon mods of reduced recoil and improved zoom, the targeting sight/target reticle when zooming in is COMPLETELY absent. There have been times during game play when the the targeting sight/ actually will work when zooming on the weapon with improved zoom, however it is primarily absent during game play and will disappear just as soon as you re-zoom with the weapon. This issue happens in all game play whether it be online/multiplayer or in arcade mode.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Schwindy91
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 02/28/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure if it's a coding issue or what the actual issue may be?
What happens when the bug occurs? Targeting sight/target reticle disappears only when zooming with the IMPROVE ZOOM.
What do you expect to see? I'm hoping for a fix.

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug I noticed an issue while playing as the heavy trooper class in STBF 2. When I select the Heavy Troop and then choose the DL-15LE heavy blaster and attached the weapon mods of reduced recoil and improved zoom, the targeting sight/target reticle when zooming in is COMPLETELY absent. There have been times during game play when the the targeting sight/ actually will work when zooming on the weapon with improved zoom, however it is primarily absent during game play and will disappear just as soon as you re-zoom with the weapon. This issue happens in all game play whether it be online/multiplayer or in arcade mode.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Schwindy160
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 02/26/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure if it's a coding issue or what the actual issue may be?
What happens when the bug occurs? Targeting sight/target reticle disappears only when zooming with the IMPROVE ZOOM.
What do you expect to see? I'm hoping for a fix.

Message 14 of 48 (3,701 Views)

Re: BUG: No Aim reticle when zooming with Heavys DC15-LE with Improved zoom atta

★★★ Newbie
I've noticed that this issue is occurring in my game-play as well with PS4.
Message 15 of 48 (2,844 Views)

Re: DC-15LE Improved Scope Bug

Hey @Schwindy91 

The developers are aware on this problem and they're looking into it. Unfortunately, I don't have any ETA for the solution available yet Embarrassed

/Ataashi

Message 16 of 48 (2,836 Views)

Re: Crosshair bug

Hey @Snapuma713 

I hope you don't mind that I merged your post with this topic. Again, we don't have any specifics to announce just yet.

/Ataashi

Message 17 of 48 (2,828 Views)

Re: BUG: No Aim reticle when zooming with Heavys DC15-LE with Improved zoom atta

★★★ Novice
I've been seeing this for months as well, it occurs with all sorts of abilities that involve switching weapons, sentry, barrage, ion torpedo, ion disruptors and ion rockets, all can trigger and 'fix' it. Really hope something gets done soon because the DC-15LE is my preferred heavy gun.
Message 18 of 48 (2,786 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I still get this Frown

Message 19 of 48 (2,666 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Still ongoing, months and months after it’s initially reported.

well done.

Message 20 of 48 (2,642 Views)