by SupaMario0

Original Post

*BUG* Lost my level 70 account with 2k kills

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? supamario08
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. idle
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 6 or 7
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 13.02.19 i believe
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? the bug reset me to level 1 and I lost all my progress and now i dont earn any apex packs and i also cant earn any Legend Tokens as well . I also lost all my stat progression and badge progression . like kills, kills as kill leader, and damage done exc.. so everything is back at 0. the only thing still tied to my account is the previously earned tokens and crafting material and also my skins.
What should be happening instead? i should be on my current level at level 70
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? randomly occurred.

me at level 68 was the most recent screenshot i had . (pulled from twitch)

I was level 70 and almost at 2k kills on wraith and after a game I got a black screen in the lobby and it sent me all the way to level 1 and reset my stats, badges and now I cant even unlock apex packs or earn legend tokens when I level up. Can someone please help.  Now i got no incentive to play and the servers also know I have earned the rewards from level 1-69 so the only way theoretically to start earning packs again would have to get to my previous level which took so many hours . Ea support says it was a desync error with the servers and they also had no solution. The solutions they tried sending me through en email were also for the wrong game they sent me fifa ultimate team connection solutions which was also frustrating. 

if anyone has the same issue or has a solution a response would be very helpful

Message 1 of 6 (977 Views)

Re: *BUG* Lost my level 70 account with 2k kills

★★★ Newbie

I too lost my progress. Logged on 2/13/19 won first game of the day (woot) return to lobby to find out instead of level 41 am now level 1 .(have worked back up to 16 as of now) same Los of stats, badges, and level. Kept earned cosmetics and currency. Every time I level I can't earn Apex coins/Legend tokens. 

GT: BeyondArson

System: PS4

Legends: Lifeline

Region: NA/PST

Message 2 of 6 (941 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same thing happen to me. Played a couple games after the patch Thursday and then got a black screen and reset to level one. All stats reset. I’m on PS4 pro. 

Message 3 of 6 (925 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same issue for me. Logged in on 2/13, right around the time when the Mirage/Caustic issue came up. Played a game with random users, and saw my levels were reset from around 30, back to 1. Happened on PS4. PSN: UndeadTurtle343

Message 4 of 6 (903 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  1. same problem. lost all my progress and stopped getting any level up rewards. PS4 psn: alxndrk
Message 5 of 6 (891 Views)

★★ Novice

*UPDATE*  They finally acknowledged the problem . to the people it happened too i would also reply to the twitter thread.  

https://twitter.com/VinceZampella/status/1096920339668381697

Message 6 of 6 (848 Views)