★★★ Apprentice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia Geforce 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32 GB
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. When opening the new javelin specific chests, when playing Strongholds, Freeplay, Contracts, Missions or Cataclysm. Anywhere loots drops.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 04.09.19 15:40
Summarize your bug The latest patch notes states the following: "Interceptor and Ranger support pieces no longer drop with combo bonuses that are only apply to specific gear pieces. (Example: Combo Aura Effect % on a Target Beacon)" This is not the case since Target Beacon still drops with the "Combo Aura Effect %" (on all rarity levels).
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open javelin specific chests until you get a target beacon with the "Combo Aura Effect %" inscription.
What happens when the bug occurs? I get a useless item.
What should be happening instead? I shouldn't get a item with a useless inscription.

The patch notes states:

"Interceptor and Ranger support pieces no longer drop with combo bonuses that are only apply to specific gear pieces. (Example: Combo Aura Effect % on a Target Beacon)"

This isn't the case. The Target Beacon item is still dropping with the "Combo Aura Effect %" inscription, as can be seen here:

Anthem_2019_09_04_21_10_21_048.png

Any kind of response to this issue and what's being done to resolve it would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 5 (453 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [BUG] Interceptor support pieces still drops with unusable combo bonuses

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Thats not specific to the gear piece, it has a suit icon, not a gear icon. all those icons are suit icons meaning they apply to everything you do. Gear icons are the ones that make it "only apply to specific gear pieces"

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (417 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Thats not specific to the gear piece, it has a suit icon, not a gear icon. all those icons are suit icons meaning they apply to everything you do. Gear icons are the ones that make it "only apply to specific gear pieces"

Message 2 of 5 (418 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ok than just explayn what Aura eddect does do

Based on the fact that the interceptor zhivilin is a chip in the supporting effect I would like to hear an explanation of what this army of combo specifically influences since I didn’t understand what the general combo effect will help me for 1000 hours of play, please someone beg you to explain that I will be from the fact that I increased this figure 

Message 3 of 5 (401 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Neiloch Thank you! I've noted your answer as the correct solution. The wording in the patch note made it seem that was removed completely, although that is most certainly due to English not being my native language.
Message 4 of 5 (379 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I believe it makes the Aura you get from detonating a combo with melee last longer.  I also believe while you have an aura, you're supposed to do increased damage when striking enemies, however that's been hit or miss in my experience

Message 5 of 5 (369 Views)