BUG: I cant expand land

by JGSUB

Original Post

Re: Level 25 and STILL can’t expand house size land won’t clear

★ Guide
Do you have any screenshots of lifestyle ?
Message 31 of 52 (1,266 Views)

★★ Novice
Sure.
Message 32 of 52 (1,253 Views)

[ Edited ]

We're on the same lifestyle level. You should be able to build 6 rooms, and have 5 extra plots. 

To clear weeds you need to be in live mode and click the weeds. Would you say the numbers are correct?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 33 of 52 (1,226 Views)

★★★ Novice

No, I no longer play this game, I am fed up with sims and bugs.

Message 34 of 52 (1,162 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I spoke with a technician at EA and he assured me that the '' troubleshooting email '' would fix my issue of not being able to clear land, sadly it did not. My issue is that I do want to progress and I have spent near two hundred dollars hoping to. I have visited other homes that are at lower levels and their lots are far larger! I have missed the land clearing at least three times! I am however able to build a room but because of the lack of land that room wouldn’t even be a powder room!! So sad... I get it, I get that this is a new game and they have yet to fix the bugs and the glitches but two hundred dollars hurts in a lot of ways! I now hold the largest inventory of furniture and rugs, baby item and expensive other knickknacks! 

Sincerly, 

Sad in Sim LAND,

Message 35 of 52 (1,116 Views)

Re: Land Expansion

★★★★★ Pro
I spoke with EA just about an hour ago and he told me to clear cache, update my iPad and clear cookies. I still cannot clear land so I guess we wait 😣
Message 36 of 52 (1,081 Views)

Re: BUG: I cant expand land

★★★★★ Pro
I second that! EA we want to progress with this game so fix our land that we have all worked so hard to get! Money has been spent too, money that funds the tech supports salary! Funds your CEOS fine homes and lavish lifestyles!
Message 37 of 52 (1,090 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
I told the tech that I expected the game to work not be a workout! He didn’t laugh!
Message 38 of 52 (1,106 Views)

★★★ Novice
I also cannot expand land. I have passed two lifestyle levels that said I would be able to expand land but I was not allowed to.
I wrote EA who sent me to this forum which is crazy. EA, help people instead of wasting our time and money. This is clearly a huge issue.
Message 39 of 52 (1,061 Views)

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

Thanks for reporting what's happening in your game. If you are still having this issue now, would you mind sharing your player IDs with us, so the team can take a look to this? You can find how to do it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Guide-How-to-find-your-player-ID-in-The-Sims-Mobile/td-p/...

Thank you!
-Mai
Message 40 of 52 (1,043 Views)