Re: BUG: I cant expand land

by JGSUB

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

Yup I am too having the same issue. No matter the plot I try and click on keeps saying improve lifestyle to clear land. I'm lifestyle rank nod to the mod and I can't clear anything. Honestly think this is so stupid it was so much better before when all you did was click on land pay simoleans. Ugh talk about frustrating. 

Message 11 of 52 (1,435 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Same thing I'm on level 39 and haven't been able to expand in 12 levels, it keeps telling me to improve my lifestyle. I'm very frustrated!
Message 12 of 52 (1,424 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Same issue! I'm on level 30
Message 13 of 52 (1,424 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I'm on level 30, still it tells me to better my lifestyle and I can't expand
Message 14 of 52 (1,424 Views)

Can’t clear land

★★★ Newbie
So I got the quest “Weeds-B-Gone” to clear more land around my home for the second time. The first time I did this, i was able to do it. However, now I can’t. Whenever I tap the overgrown areas around my home, it tells me I need to “Improve Lifestyle to Unlock”. However, at this point I’m at Delightfully Deluxe. Is this my fault as I really do need to wait until a specific Lifestyle or is there a problem with the game?
Message 15 of 52 (1,414 Views)

Land Expansion

★★★★ Apprentice

I have earned lifestyle points that has awarded land expansion, but I am still unable to clear any land. Keeps saying "improve lifestyle."

I am currently at "Intrepidly In-Vogue", and the last land expansion award was 2 before, on Fiercely Fresh. But it won't let me expand.

Message 16 of 52 (1,424 Views)

Re: Land Expansion

★★★ Apprentice
Yep I been having the same issue.
Message 17 of 52 (1,406 Views)

Re: Land Expansion

★ Novice
same here, anyone know of a fix or do we have no choice but to wait for EA for this?
Message 18 of 52 (1,330 Views)

Level 25 and STILL can’t expand house size land won’t clear

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 10
OS Version 11.2.6
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1002985296142
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am on level 25. I can SEE that I should be able to clear the land and expand my house OR add on more rooms - but nothing will clear anymore. You can see grid and weeds to clear but can’t do it.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to clear land on the grid area and then be able to add more rooms or make them larger. I could at the beginning - and then figured I might have to reach a level. Well I’m on 25 now and still can’t do anything. I can’t just keep filling my small house with something new every day you know.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback I contacted help and they said to report it as a possible glitch.

Can’t submit now?
Message 19 of 52 (1,533 Views)

Re: Level 25 and STILL can’t expand house size land won’t clear

What lifestyle are you on? How many rooms do you have and how many plots of land did you unlock?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 20 of 52 (1,510 Views)