Re: BUG: I cant expand land

by Seodoc

Original Post

BUG: I cant expand land

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? I can't expand my land it keeps telling me to upgrade my lifestyle
OS Version Sims
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) JGSUB
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am on level 24 I spent over $1,000 on this game and it continues to tell me I cannot explain my land I need to improve my lifestyle. I've already opened a few cases on this and it was supposedly resolved the lady told me to upgrade two more times and it should be fixed and it wasn't.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the bug fixed and it allows me to expand my land so I can build on to my home. Like I said I've already spent $1,000 on this game trying to improve my lifestyle but no matter what I do I can't expand my land.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region
Country USA
Additional feedback There are several cases open on this and y'all have closed a few out but the problem is not fixed

Help
Message 1 of 52 (7,153 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @JGSUB,

Welcome to Answers HQ! Standard smile

Improving your lifestyle one level won't always unlock the option to expand more land, you might need to play more.

However, would it be possible to get your player ID so I can let the team know about this, so they can look into it? You can find instructions on how to get your player ID here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile/ (player ID is a number).

Thank you!
-Mai
Message 2 of 52 (7,083 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
My player ID: 1003243720152
ALSO, I am now on level 25 and have retired 4 generations. I would like to expand my land so I can build on to my house because it says I'm at the limit of objects in my home. And I figure y'all would like me to do that as well because I always spending more money on the game. On one of the cases in an email the lady had said if I level up two more times the glitch should be fixed and I should be able to expand my land will since then I've leveled up 4 times now. Thank you for your help and I will be watching for your response.
Message 3 of 52 (7,074 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @JGSUB,

Just to make sure we are talking about the same: when you say you have levelled up 4 times, are you talking about your game level (25 right now), or the lifestyle level?

Please, keep in mind if you have reached the limit of objects you can place, expanding the land won't change that.

Thanks for the player ID!
-Mai
Message 4 of 52 (7,037 Views)

★★ Novice
I think I am having the same issue, but I can’t figure out at what lifestyle unlocks how many pieces of land. I was able to do one but now I am at Cozy Customizer and it won’t let me clear any more land. I even have a quest to clear more.
Message 5 of 52 (6,807 Views)

★★★ Novice
I am having the same issue. ID 1003445304084
I have been given a quest/chore of "weeds B Gone". I have leveled my life style twice since given this task , and each spot of grass clicked, states i need to level my life style. I went from 8 to 10 as a life style level. And still can not clear grass to expand. If this is not a bug, then the game needs to note what life's style level is needed to remove a section of grass.
Message 6 of 52 (6,779 Views)

★★★ Novice
I am having this problem too. I am at
"delightfully deluxe" and have only been allowed to clear one plot of land. Player ID: 1003444545526
Message 7 of 52 (6,761 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi there Standard smile

This thread is a bit old, so let me update my previous post:

As we got your feedback that this was confusing, we worked on a list of levels so you can check in which levels you get a terrain expansion.

Please, click in the icon above your LifeStyle Rating name:

lifestyle_level.png

This will open the list of levels showing you in which levels terrain is unlocked (1 ), and in which ones new rooms (2 ):

nivelesestilovida.png

I would recommend taking a look to this thread for more information on LifeStyle Rating: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Guide-The-Sims-Mobile-Lifestyle-Rating/td-p/6659977

Please, let us know if after this, anything is still not clear Wink

-Mai

Message 8 of 52 (6,695 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. Not only that, I had an opportunity to clear land and I did and then it said land must connect. Which it did. Tried to put a room on it and nope. I’ve had 3 more levels since where I could have cleared land and I never got the option..

EA keeps closing out tickets on me too.

Message 9 of 52 (6,649 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. Not only that, I had an opportunity to clear land and I did and then it said land must connect. Which it did. Tried to put a room on it and nope. I’ve had 3 more levels since where I could have cleared land and I never got the option..

EA keeps closing out tickets on me too.

player ID 1003016624743

Message 10 of 52 (6,648 Views)