BONUS ROUND (250k bonus) badge not working

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 2080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? GlutenFree_Love
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. GlutenFree_Love
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Any
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Any
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Badges
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Badges
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 30
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) every day
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I finished the battle pass. I made 250k legend bonus with all legends, but the badge does not work. BONUS ROUND is broken, it should be awarded to me when I make 250k legend bonus with 7 and 9 legends. It does not work.
What should be happening instead? I should have the badge
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. Make 250k Legend bonus with 7 or 9 legends. 2. Badge "BONUS ROUND" does not work.

Here are screenshots showing me with 8 legends complete and no badge ( should be awarded at 7 )

Message 1 of 27 (4,354 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BONUS ROUND (250k bonus) badge not working

Community Manager

Hi guys, the studio are aware of this and are working on a fix. 

We unfortunately don't have an ETA yet but we know how much work was put in to get this badge. 

When we have any more updates we'll let folks know, thanks for the posts. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 18 of 27 (4,695 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice
I won some games being the kill leader and jump master, and the corresponding badge is not unlocked.
translate.google.com
Message 2 of 27 (4,281 Views)

★ Apprentice

My badge is also still locked. Have you received a response from Respawn/EA?

Message 3 of 27 (4,233 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Please spread the word that it's broken so they can fix it before season 1 ends!

No response from respawn. I really hope they fix this before the season ends.
If you guys could spread this around more, it might be fixed.

But all the old badges that did not work so far have not been fixed and season 1 is ending soon.
We might never get this badge because of the slow rate they push out updates and proven lack of
care for fixing badges.

Message 4 of 27 (4,211 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Probably not gonna get fix 😫
Message 5 of 27 (4,178 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Respawn makes a badge that requires 27 hours a week over 10 weeks and then the badge doesn't work. It's the crappies * ever. How hard is it to test a badge just test on a local server set the level for battle pass to max and normal lvl to max and do 250 k on 6 legends and 249 k on one. Play a game see if it unlocks. Taddaaaaa. But nooooooo. So here I am having spent 270 hours on a badge I won't get. And you do it for the bragging rights and the more days that pass the higher chance others get the badge. So what the hell is Respawn doing? "here have season exclusive content but only some of it" and as an extra "we want to promote selecting different legends so here is a season exclusive badge for earning bonus xp. 2.25 million bonus xp!" almost 100 lvls of xp... 

Message 6 of 27 (4,171 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue for ps4 pro

Message 7 of 27 (4,138 Views)

★ Apprentice

I just posted the same subject with ps4. I hope they fix it 

Message 8 of 27 (4,117 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Exact same thing happening to me. I actually stopped playing the game completely because of this... I can't stomach having put hundreds of hours into this specific badge (forcing myself to play characters I absolutely HATE) for it to just not unlock (and knowing that the jumpmaster badge has been broken since launch I have 0 hope they will fix this).
Message 9 of 27 (4,056 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have also completed the requirements for this badge and is still locked for me 😭😭😭

Message 10 of 27 (4,014 Views)