BH Prestigious Quest - Greedo's Contract

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Note 8
OS Version 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 119241614
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Prestigious Quest (BH quest line) description incorrect
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fight a GW battle under a lead other than Greedo's
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

The "Fulfill Greedo's contract 500 times" appears to be giving credit under other bounty hunters' leads.

I'm interpreting the description to mean that Greedo is intended to be the leader of the group during a battle, and as such I should not be getting credit for the quest step if Greedo isn't in the leader position.  If I'm misreading the intent behind this step of the quest, and the actual intent is only that any BH contract is fulfilled while Greedo is a party member, then the quest step text should be updated to say "Fulfill Greedo's payout 500 times"

Screenshot_20190304-153347_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20190304-153745_Heroes.jpg
Screenshot_20190304-160728_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 5 (778 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BH Prestigious Quest - Greedo's Contract

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Phyruus and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We have flagged this for review now.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (762 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Phyruus and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We have flagged this for review now.

Message 2 of 5 (763 Views)

Hero (Retired)

This has the case with all the bounty quests since they were introduced. You can use any lead for all of them. The problem here is the wording on the quest of saying "Contract" instead of "Payout." Each stage of the quests counts the Payout.

Message 3 of 5 (750 Views)

★★★ Novice
I didn't pay attention to Boba's portion of the quest, but I'm hoping that isn't supposed to be the case. Fulfilling a payout is easy, put Bossk in lead and kill off all the weak targets.

Making it so that Greedo (or whomever is the target of the quest step) must be in the leader position, so that it's their contract, will make you figure out how how to use them.
Message 4 of 5 (708 Views)

I can confirm that Boba's was the same. I used Bossk lead through GW for a long time to complete his, and I'm doing the same for Greedo. I always just assumed that "contract" was the same as "payout" for this.

500 is hard enough to get at high levels without adding unnecessary complications. In early GW nodes, sometimes the enemies don't even get a turn, so Boba's contract would be impossible!