AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 2060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 14/10/2019
Summarize your bug Snake launcher charges are killing people who spawn in instantly on A flag of Panzerstorm, despite my being halfway across the map and out of sight. This happened after I attacked a tank that spawned in as my charges exploded earlier.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Launch a snake charge from a Valentine at the tank respawn point on A, next to the house by the resupply station. I guess an enemy tank must spawn as the charge explodes.
What happens when the bug occurs? I don't know if people who spawn on a particular spot, or all of A will immediately die as if attacked via Snake launcher.
What should be happening instead? Nobody should be dying from across the map to snake launcher rounds I did not fire.

While playing the game on Panzerstorm, I approached the A flag. An enemy tank spawned directly in front of my Valentine just as I deployed the Snake Launcher ability. This destroyed the tank. However, it then appeared that anyone who spawned on A would immediately die from a 'Snake' kill, no matter how far away I was. The rapid, multiple hits were identical to the Snake ability, but killed people from across the map. I had no idea what was happening, and had to leave the match to resolve it. I don't know if this did, as my team had taken the flag by this point. Has anyone else encountered this?

I even went and updated my password in case I'd somehow been hacked while playing, that's what it felt like. 

Message 1 of 1 (246 Views)