BF1 Operations Quitting Issue

by SterlingARCH3R

Original Post

BF1 Operations Quitting Issue

Champion

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug When I join an Operation via the Operations menu, I can play and quit at the end of the Operation normally. However, when I join an Operation via Server Browser ("old school" style) and play until the end of the match, then it either continues on an endless loop of quitting while the next game can be heard playing out, or it just loads the next game. I end up having to force quit out of BF1 entirely.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Join any Operations via server browser ("old school" style of game searching), then quit during the end of the match.
What happens when the bug occurs? It doesn't quit out of the Operations match. It either loops at the quit screen as if it's loading to quit, or it just goes to the next Operation.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

When I join an Operation via the Operations menu, I can play and quit at the end of the Operation normally. However, when I join an Operation via Server Browser ("old school" style) and play until the end of the match, then it either continues on an endless loop of quitting while the next game can be heard playing out, or it just loads the next game. I end up having to force quit out of BF1 entirely.

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 1 of 3 (1,179 Views)

Re: BF1 Operations Quitting Issue

★★★★ Apprentice
Did the last update fix it for you? I play on EU servers and all is well
Message 2 of 3 (1,091 Views)

Re: BF1 Operations Quitting Issue

Champion

Yeah, the last update seems to have fixed it. But I'm getting the opposite issue - it gets screwy when I join sometimes via the server browser.

If you found this post helpful, please leave XP.
If you disagree, please leave a comment.
Either way, it helps to make the post more informative.

I like game design - from itty bitty bugs to big ideas.
I don't work for EA.

Join us on our Easter Egg hunt.
Message 3 of 3 (1,082 Views)