BF1 - DEPLOY SCREEN BUG

by pietronukem

Original Post

BF1 - DEPLOY SCREEN BUG

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Joined late to a game of Operations (64), skipped the loading screen and then I was stuck in between a spawn and the menu screen. (Look at screenshots) I couldn't redeploy as my player was apparently alive.I couldn't Spawn onto any points because it said that they were Unable to deploy at these locations anymore. Could clearly see my player on screen with full load out along with the menu overplayed. Bug was fixed when the round finished but has happened on 2-3 occasions.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing Operations and skipping the loading screen half-way through its animation.
What happens when the bug occurs? Menu overlay-ed on player. Player "alive" but can't spawn in. Cannot re-deploy either.
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Operations
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming Edition
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB

Pictures attached.

Message 1 of 12 (26,032 Views)

Re: BF1 - DEPLOY SCREEN BUG

★★★★★ Novice
When that happens you just have to leave the server and if you can't reboot the game there isn't exactly a fix for it
Message 2 of 12 (25,878 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This has happened to me on PS4 and I have to restart the game.

Message 3 of 12 (25,868 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am also experiencing a spawn/respawn bug, but this website won't let me post it...? It's on the Xbox One, and it's so far only happened on Conquest, but my issue is different as it happens in the spawn overhead map, where you choose where you want to spawn. It won't budge off home spawn point, whether you've captured other territories or your squadmates are running around, and it won't let you spawn on home point either. The only way to fix it is to reboot BF1. Sorry for "hijacking" your thread, but as I said, I can't report it, so maybe someone will see it here O.O

Message 4 of 12 (25,847 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @AddiCt3d_2CHa0s,

thanks for the report - sorry you're struggling creating a new post.

I actually encountered the bug mentioned in the original post once as well, happened when I joined someone's game through Origin. Restarting the game fixed it.

It's a rare occasion apparently, but we'll keep an eye on this.

Message 5 of 12 (25,833 Views)

★★ Novice
Same here. Will not let me spawn after I’ve tried to spawn on a plane. The only buttons that works is the start button so I can quit the game or restart the console. Bugs the hell out of me. Every third game I have to restart the console.
Message 6 of 12 (25,479 Views)

★★ Novice

How about just fixing it????

Message 7 of 12 (25,222 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same but I can't see through the map like that. I'm stuck tracking random people and can't spawn. Seems to happen when I try to get a vehicle and don't. I have to quit the game and reboot.
Message 8 of 12 (24,906 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem on my Xbox one too
Message 9 of 12 (19,324 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. There is no deployment in any way

Message 10 of 12 (12,354 Views)