by kristy1984

Original Post

[BDK] Sims think the swimming pool is dusty

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.80.69.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I own them all except for the fashion kit packs and journey to Batuu.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Turn on the bust the dust kit and have your sim go swimming. They will get moodlets from the kit. Example, this room is dusty ( homey) then eventually they will get the moodlet that the room is filthy, even when the pool area itself is clean.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sims start to think the swimming pool is dusty. They will get moodlets from the bust the dust kit. The pool area itself will be clean but my sims will think the pool is filthy and get that moodlet while swimming.
What do you expect to see? My sims shouldn't think the pool is dirty or dusty. When the surrounding area is clean. This shouldn't happen while swimming.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.80.69.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all packs except, journey to batuu, and all the fashion kits.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? With the bust the dust kit installed and turned on, have your sims go swimming, eventually your sims will get the dusty moodlets then this room is filthy moodlet.
What happens when the bug occurs? When swimming my sims will get this room is dusty moodlet and then eventually this room is filthy. Even though the surrounding area around the pool is clean. The moodlets only appear while my sims are swimming.
What do you expect to see? My sims should be able to swim without getting the moodlets for bust the dust.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 1 (309 Views)